Free Member
Jun 30, 2015
Coventry
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since the 80's in some way other.
Hi folks, my wife and I (Pauline and Rich) are glad to have joined up, we heard about you from a member in Calais when returning from a holiday in France in June and decided to join up for the help we may receive.
We've been using a MH for quite a while now and when we retired we bought our current van a 2001 Autosleeper Ravenna. We've done a little traveling round the UK and decided we wanted to go across the channel, so we went to Normandy in 2013 and enjoyed ourselves then. This year we wanted to go a little further so made it to the Dordogne (Sarlat) and found that really enjoyable.
After returning we have been thinking of getting away from the English winter and are concidering a 6-8week break to Portugal in Janury/February next year.
This is where you guys come in, we need all the information we can get from the basics like is it really warm enough to take a coat off to will my gas bottles last for 8 weeks?
Any way those can wait for a while.
Thanks for reading this and look forward to the future chats.

jollyrodger

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2012
Devon/Cornwall
Funster No
MH
'Obby
Exp
Since 1968'ish
Hi and welcome from Devon
5.jpg

OP
OP
RWM 49er

RWM 49er

Free Member
Jun 30, 2015
Coventry
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Hello to everyone that has posted welcome remarks, thank you very much for the greetings.

Ja63

Free Member
Jun 28, 2015
Cannock
Funster No
MH
Swift Bolero Black Ed
Exp
None except for one weeks hire
Hi Pauline and Rich

We are newbies too (only 2 weeks into motorhome ownership)

Can't offer you much advice yet but will be keeping an eye on your thread to pick up some useful tips from the experienced Funsters, ready for our first planned trip across the channel at Christmas.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
RWM 49er

RWM 49er

Free Member
Jun 30, 2015
Coventry
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
:) Hi to you. Welcome to the site. We've heard good things about MHFUN so you should get all the info you need.
We are looking to go to Portugal this winter (jan/Feb). Have been to France twice and enjoyed that. Where are you planning to go?:imoutahere: Cheers

kip

Free Member
Apr 26, 2015
Bulphan
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Hi,welcome to the fun:),...although we are quite experienced in travelling around france & other parts of europe during the summer we too are planning our first winter trip to spain & portugal as i retired earlier this month,,so will be watching your thread with great interest.Happy holidays!!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back