johnsandywhite

Free Member
Jul 29, 2007
Doncaster/Spain
Funster No
MH
'A' Class RV &
Exp
:Cool: I fly model Aeroplanes and Helicopters. I also indulge in anything to do with Technology and Computers. I play the Guitar and we have a sing-along. Sandy does Knitting. We both like riding our Mountain Bikes, Karaoke and dining out with friends and playing Card games.

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
How do you get time to do all that when you spend so much time helping out on the forums? :eek: :roflmto: :roflmto:

OP
OP
johnsandywhite

johnsandywhite

Free Member
Jul 29, 2007
Doncaster/Spain
Funster No
MH
'A' Class RV &
Exp
How do you get time to do all that when you spend so much time helping out on the forums? :eek: :roflmto: :roflmto:

:Cool: Only when the weather is BAD or we are filling in time waiting to get 'On The Road Again'. Soon be there. :roflmto:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

TinaGlenn

Free Member
Aug 7, 2007
Near King's Lynn
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
9 years
I am a voracious reader, also enjoy embroidery, cross stich and card making. I like driving which is handy really :winky:, and am trying to learn how to work a camera so that I can take good photographs :Confused:, I enjoy cooking too.

Glenn enjoys gardening, motorbikes, DIY, helping our son learn how to maintain his motorbike and all kinds of mechanics. He used to build and fly radio controlled airplanes when he had time.

Tina

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
I enjoy,
photography, cycling, playing guitar, walking, cooking, fishing, computers, reading, card games, posting on forums.. plus all the jobs I enjoy doing on the RV and am going to start metal detecting ..

Jan enjoys watching me work.. :roflmto::roflmto:

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
I read a lot, used to love playing golf but got tennis elbow (in both arms) and a touch of lower back pain means I only play once in a while. Learning photography, walking, computers and don't laugh but jigsaws for rainy days :wub:

Adria 5

Free Member
Jul 23, 2007
Funster No
MH
adria caravan
Exp
hi :eek: A big history buff like old airfields allway when touring go down country lane discovering ww2 dis,used airfields with ear bashing from the wife :roflmto: i read a bit / playered american football
for leicester panthers , hooked on forums on computers:whatthe: like photgraphy

ray

C.L.S

Trader - Service & Repairs
Jul 22, 2007
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Not long enough
Love to go fishing , but only when away in the motorhome

dylan

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
sw wales
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
n/a
Hi, my hobbies - photography with a passion, computer digital editing and reading. My other half - flying model aircraft up the mountain and fishing. We both enjoy running the campsite and meeting the people who come here.
Dylan

dazzer

Free Member
Jul 30, 2007
In my house
Funster No
MH
Virtual RV!!
Exp
10 Years
I love scuba diving!!! In fact i love it so much i learnt to be an instructor so everyone could have a go!!!

Also diving and RVing seem to fit very well together!! (The big freezers means theres lots of room for the lobsters, crabs, scallops etc etc etc!!!::bigsmile:).

I used to have a boat which was great fun (weighed in at nearly 2 tonnes so needed an RV ::bigsmile: to tow it with...........RESULT!!!!!:roflmto:). But it turned into a huge hole in the sea to throw money into so I got rid :frowny:

Still love to dive though but need more days in the week to fit it all in!!!

highwayman

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Herne Bay
Funster No
MH
Low profile Rapido
Exp
Since 2005 ish
We both love our scuba diving, sea fishing (i'm learning to fly-fish)
messing about in our boat and hooning around on our gurt big motorbike,
we're also learning about wild foods (mushrooms, seaweeds etc)
I fancy getting back into rc modeling but can't decide what i want and if i have the
time!!!
Oh i'm a woodturner and cabinet maker in my spare time :winky:

regards....nige

Wobby

Free Member
Aug 26, 2007
Hailsham
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2005
I manage a little cycling, walking, drinking, eating, sleeping and most other ing/s:wub:

Tony Santara

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Cheshire (ex Mancunian)
Funster No
MH
A class RV
Exp
since 1994
I like computers still learning trying to become more advanced
diy love changing things at home still got to do the bedroom :eek:
been into auto mechanics for years used to pull down and rebuild 14 litre deisels engines when i had my own trucks
whups nearly forgot motorhoming :whatthe:

Aug 16, 2007
Funster No
To be quite honest, as I still work, I find that the Motorhome is my hobby and it along with talking on here takes up all my spare time.:ROFLMAO:

Wobby

Free Member
Aug 26, 2007
Hailsham
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2005
Hi john & sandy
Thats a long list, has fair worn me out :winky: You really are very active people, makes me feel like an old couch potatoe. Mary can I have another GnT, its hard work sitting typeing still good finger exercize :thumb:

OP
OP
johnsandywhite

johnsandywhite

Free Member
Jul 29, 2007
Doncaster/Spain
Funster No
MH
'A' Class RV &
Exp
Hi john & sandy
Thats a long list, has fair worn me out :winky: :

::bigsmile: In that case I had better not mention - Swimming, using a Wind Surf board as Canoe, Physical exercise, Tennis, Football, Computer, Satellite & Video sorterouterer. Oh! Forget it. The list is endless. :roflmto:

oilman

Free Member
Sep 9, 2007
Pembrokeshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
15 months
Really enjoy fly fishing and fly tying. I have started to accumulate the bits and pieces to have a go at watercolour painting when away in the MH. Also enjoy the odd glass of wine but I guess thats not a hobby. :Smile:

V

vanessa

Deleted User
Hmmm, hobbies. Well, keeping chickens, DIY (just as well, living here:roflmto:!!), card making, sewing (particularly dressmaking, but not much call for party frocks here:RollEyes:), gardening, walking (out in the countryside, not along roads) ... probably more but I can't think at the moment.

G

GeorgeTelford

Deleted User
Ha, metal detecting reminded me of this camper

Link Removed

Link Removed

W

warrior1690

Deleted User
glasgow rangers and when not watching them,i enjoy good long walks with the dog and of course camping with the motorhome.

B

baloothebear

Deleted User
Hunting, Absolut, Shooting, Absolut, Fishing, Absolut, Sailing, Absolut, Surfing, Absolut, Travel - I think that you get the idea

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
The dogs take a lot of our time and that work well with the motor home as they love going away innit.

Got a motorcycle still but under great pressure to sell it and already given in by selling my big one last summer:cry:and Irina want this one gone to.
I suppose it makes sense as the neuropathy i have in my legs is a problem as if do come off wont repair easily.

Spend many hours each day on the laptop as at home with most of the other time is taken up caring for my old dad and enjoy both.:winky:

Bit boring but that my life:thumb:

Last edited:

Digger Driver

Free Member
Oct 4, 2007
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
I love any kind of engineering!
Pulling things to bits!
Finding out how they work!
Then re-building them
A bit like a modern day Fred Dibnah!
Really into Computers at the moment and any bit of technology that goes with them!
But the country bumpkin in me loves long country walks with my mutt (Rusty) and working all over the country in my motorhome!
Best thing i ever did!
I like watching movies and i have a passion for music!
Have been known to play the Harmonica on occaision too! (When really drunk)
But my favorite thing is watching Rusty when he's happy!
Be it outside covered in mud with a big smile and a waggly tail or when he's laid upside down on his bed with his legs (and other bits) hanging in the air!
I could be happy just watching him all day!
He's my best mate!

Oct 1, 2007
Kirby cross further from londin
Funster No
MH
Between Motor homes
Exp
since 08
waking up to a new day does it for me:thumb:
avoiding sport on the telly or any involment of watching or listning at all:swear::swear:
and then just enjoying life with my good lady and buster n tuppence two little dogs
who always have a wag whatever the mood:thumb::Blush:::bigsmile:

lugnutt

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 9, 2007
wednesbury.westmidlands
Funster No
MH
autotrail apache
Exp
10 years
for me it's fishing, guitar,motorhome,alotment,sky sports and everton football club:thumb::thumb:

Papa Smurf

Sep 25, 2007
Funster No
Reading.
Computing.
Re-enactment of the 17th Century ( see sig )

Have just purchased a digital camera, and want to become useful with it, so anyone who wants to try and teach me is welcomed!!

Oct 14, 2007
Rochester
Funster No
MH
Auto-Trail Mohawk
Exp
16 fun filled years
:Cool: I fly model Aeroplanes and Helicopters. I also indulge in anything to do with Technology and Computers. I play the Guitar and we have a sing-along. Sandy does Knitting. We both like riding our Mountain Bikes, Karaoke and dining out with friends and playing Card games.

Still got a couple of F3j Comp gliders not done any for a couple of years tho. Must get me Unicorn lecky wing out and give it a go.
Got back into fishing when we got the van, love abit of Karaoke also, we too have Mountain bikes and I work in IT. We sure have a lot in common. One thing me bird don't do is kniting, didn't know anyone did anyore. Cards well thats one of me favourites, as I am from Kent I was brought up on Euker, used to play bridge probably can't remember all the calls now. Like playing Hearts online when I have me morning cuppa.

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back