Our First Mototorhome (1 Viewer)

Jul 22, 2021
Funster No
MH
Elldis Autoquest
Hi all we’ve just purchased our very first motorhome:love::love::love: it’s an Ellis autoquest 1993
weve called her Daisie we’re total newbies and so excited for adventures to come I’m sure we will learn lots from your site and will probably ask you more experienced motorhomers a million questions so apologies now(y):love:
we have 3 gorgeous cavalier King Charles spaniels called Dillon chloe and Louis🐶🐶🐶 whom we know are going to thoroughly
love it by the way us humans are called Julie & Steve 😍

Nov 9, 2019
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
I'm a newbie
The Legend Of Sleepy Hollow Hello GIF by filmeditor

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
enough to know i shouldnt touch things i know nothing about ....
Welcome to the House of Fun from Essex, the sunshine coast ...

OP
OP
J
Jul 22, 2021
Funster No
MH
Elldis Autoquest
Thank you all for you’re warm welcomes, not every message gives me a box to reply so using this in the hope all can see it👍

Hastingsranger

Free Member
Nov 28, 2017
Hastings
Funster No
MH
Hymer swing
Exp
Newbie, previously campervan 3 yrs
Welcome:giggle: have you checked out the YouTube channel ttxela he has a auto quest of similar vintage and does his own maintenance

Aug 4, 2020
Funster No
MH
Peugot Boxer
Exp
Hi all we’ve just purchased our very first motorhome:love::love::love: it’s an Ellis autoquest 1993
weve called her Daisie we’re total newbies and so excited for adventures to come I’m sure we will learn lots from your site and will probably ask you more experienced motorhomers a million questions so apologies now(y):love:
we have 3 gorgeous cavalier King Charles spaniels called Dillon chloe and Louis🐶🐶🐶 whom we know are going to thoroughly
Welcome - enjoy

May 14, 2020
Suffolk UK
Funster No
MH
Elddis autoquest 100
Exp
Im a newbie
Hello and welcome from Suffolk. Im sure you’ll enjoy yourselves and i know from my brief experience, you’ll find the site a real help and support. Have fun😋😋😋

Oct 4, 2020
North West England
Funster No
MH
Mercedes Cipro 55 CI
Exp
since 2015
hi and welcome! :WelcomeFlag:
You will have amazing times ahead and so many places to explore, we have named our moho jules, may see you all on our travels.

Grummyb

Free Member
Dec 31, 2020
Corby
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since about 2013
Welcome to the fun you have picked the perfect time to join as Old Mo is away for a week which gives you time to settle before he starts posting his awful jokes next week when he's back

May 26, 2016
north wales
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
moderate
I wish I'd got one of those mototorhomes instead of a boring old motorhome😆. So much more fun.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back