Free Member
Dec 21, 2011
London
Funster No
MH
IH PVC
Exp
Since 2012
Sandra came home from work last week and said she wants to retire ::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

So now we are both free of the shackles of the daily grind and have decided to start an extended tour beginning with the Malvern show.

Not sure where we are going or when we are going to get there but Malvern will be the beginning. :thumb::thumb:

OP
OP
MikeD

MikeD

Free Member
Dec 21, 2011
London
Funster No
MH
IH PVC
Exp
Since 2012
Hopefully Europe

You thinking uk or mainland Europe

Uk at first - we have to wait for a tow bar to be type approved by Autotrail
:Sad::Sad::Sad::Sad:

But if, as they said early September then Europe beckons ::bigsmile::thumb:::bigsmile::thumb:

Any suggestions?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
If its Uk I'd recommend a long slow tour of Scotland I am slightly bias though :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

If I where to do mainland Europe I'd start in France to ease myself into it then I'd head for Italy and surrounding countries. Some would head for Spain personally I'm not a lover of Spain there again I've never been in the motorhome.

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
Sandra came home from work last week and said she wants to retire ::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

So now we are both free of the shackles of the daily grind and have decided to start an extended tour beginning with the Malvern show.

Not sure where we are going or when we are going to get there but Malvern will be the beginning. :thumb::thumb:

How fantastic. You will have a brilliant time, very envious.

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
There will be quite a few Funsters at Benidorm for the Xmas & New Year celebrations. Why not join us, you will be most welcome.

Brisey.

Sep 16, 2010
Bungay Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Autotrail TrackerEKS
Exp
Since 2010
Congratulations... You will wonder how you ever found time to work.. So many things to do, places to go, it is great fun.. Enjoy... Mitch and Jenny.. :thumb:

Parcverger

Funster - Campsite Owner
Aug 13, 2007
Parc Verger - Limousin
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
8 years
There will be quite a few Funsters at Benidorm for the Xmas & New Year celebrations. Why not join us, you will be most welcome.

Brisey.

And you can call in on Parc Verger en route, where you will also be very welcome. Mind you, you could always stay for our Champagne and Bucks Fizz reception at Christmas, and our Beer and bbq lunch on New Years Day - not as warm here as Benidorm, perhaps, but still somewhere to enjoy!:thumb:

Bob
www.parcverger.com

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back