Our Escape from Quinta Majay!! (1 Viewer)

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
By the looks of it, we might have to pull one of those trees out to get in, didn't seem much room when PPS went out. Oh! and by the way we will only charge you 15 euros to get you out:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Nigel and Pamala

Nigel and Pamala that is the prob if I recall correctly what JJ mentioned once.... The trees cannot be chopped down / trimmed as I believe the drive down belongs to another farmer

Looks a great place to visit though

note to self John must put all the magners in the front ... John just mentioned at least 12 cases of them :Eeek::Eeek::Eeek:

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Trouble is we are 8' wide - how much lee way did you have each side??

Nigel and Pamala

They had bags of room... at least four or five inches each side... more if they didn't have an awning bolted on the side...

but, to stop the woosies blubbing, my people had a meeting and the decision has been made. One of the trees is for the chop...

I think I will slice it it up and make a log cabin! :ROFLMAO:

JJ :Cool:

And I forgot to tell Funsters that Rex made a great labourer/road builder, carrying buckets and buckets (two at a time) of stones up the track and laying them here and there. Sadly only I got the benefit as he was behind a tractor which didn't really need them! Thanks Rex...

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Leave the tree`s alone JJ..

Too much chopping and cutting down these days..:cry:

No wonder we have global warming..

Half good driver would be able to do this to get past a couple of tree`s.. :winky:::bigsmile:

Attachments

• 250px-Lancer_Evo_ski_stunt.jpg
    250px-Lancer_Evo_ski_stunt.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 17

Douglas

Free Member
Aug 22, 2008
South Wales,
Funster No
Exp
6 years + 5 years in boat before that
They had bags of room... at least four or five inches each side... more if they didn't have an awning bolted on the side...

but, to stop the woosies blubbing, my people had a meeting and the decision has been made. One of the trees is for the chop...

I think I will slice it it up and make a log cabin! :ROFLMAO:

JJ :Cool:

And I forgot to tell Funsters that Rex made a great labourer/road builder, carrying buckets and buckets (two at a time) of stones up the track and laying them here and there. Sadly only I got the benefit as he was behind a tractor which didn't really need them! Thanks Rex...

Great!!, When do you plan to do it and do need a hand, I can hold your coat!

Doug...

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Wow great bit of film directing Frankie, Amanda loved seeing the films especialy as she is JJ's official number on fan.:thumb:
Hope this is the start of a budding career Frankie, THE CAST was excellant too:ROFLMAO:

Kate x

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back