Our Amethyst will be offered for sale soon. (1 Viewer)

1Oll

Free Member
Jan 12, 2010
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
A Class (German B Class!)
Exp
6+ years
Our loved Amethyst will offered for sale in a few days. It's had £1000's spent on it as we thought we would never ever sell it. But we have now decided to get something slightly larger. It's 1995, 59,700 miles only. Ford Turbo diesel manual. Re-upholstered, in half leather by Regal Furnishing. 2x 100 watt Solar so we haven't been on electric hook up since. Michelin Camping tyres, goes where others won't. Also has extra Eberspacher diesel heater. Everything works. Insurance approved alarm. Full details and photographs will be posted later. If you are looking for a monocoque Auto Sleeper this is one of the best. It's spent most of its winters in Spain, France or Portugal. No pets and non smokers.
When I advertised our caravan and later our Nissan Patrol, I put "First to view will buy" and in each case they did. I expect the same for this. PM for more info and keep looking at Classified. Will be taking some photographs later today. Based in Sunny Macclesfield.

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Someone will have a lovely van. :Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
1Oll

1Oll

Free Member
Jan 12, 2010
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Exp
6+ years
Now Hymer owners and lighter in the pocket, Phew!

We have, our new to us, Hymers 564.
Just loading all our bits and pieces. Washing and Puracleaning the water tank. Fitted smoke and carbon monoxide detectors, fire extinguisher and fire blanket. Wiil need to buy solar panels and extra batteries. We are selling our Amethyst with all these things. I'm amazed that people remove essential items before selling.
See you all soon.
Brian and margaret in Sunny Macclesfield.

Our loved Amethyst will offered for sale in a few days. It's had £1000's spent on it as we thought we would never ever sell it. But we have now decided to get something slightly larger. It's 1995, 59,700 miles only. Ford Turbo diesel manual. Re-upholstered, in half leather by Regal Furnishing. 2x 100 watt Solar so we haven't been on electric hook up since. Michelin Camping tyres, goes where others won't. Also has extra Eberspacher diesel heater. Everything works. Insurance approved alarm. Full details and photographs will be posted later. If you are looking for a monocoque Auto Sleeper this is one of the best. It's spent most of its winters in Spain, France or Portugal. No pets and non smokers.
When I advertised our caravan and later our Nissan Patrol, I put "First to view will buy" and in each case they did. I expect the same for this. PM for more info and keep looking at Classified. Will be taking some photographs later today. Based in Sunny Macclesfield.

OP
OP
1Oll

1Oll

Free Member
Jan 12, 2010
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Exp
6+ years
Now Hymer owners and lighter in the pocket, Phew!

We now have, our new to us, Hymers 564.
Just loading all our bits and pieces. Washing and Puracleaning the water tank. Fitted smoke and carbon monoxide detectors, fire extinguisher and fire blanket. Wiil need to buy solar panels and extra batteries. We are selling our Amethyst with all these things. I'm amazed that people remove essential items before selling.
See you all soon.

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
We now have, our new to us, Hymers 564.
See you all soon.

Wie viel sind Sie darum zu bitten?

You now have a Hymer, you will have to learn German! :thumb::winky:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
1Oll

1Oll

Free Member
Jan 12, 2010
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Exp
6+ years
First person that viewed, bought the Amethyst. Deposit paid collecting tomorrow. Nice couple potential Fun members.
Brian

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back