Our 30th wedding anniversary in Scotland in February (1 Viewer)

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
Were of to Scotland in February we want to spend our 30th anniversary their go to the places we have fond memory's of we will be in st Andrews our son lives their.and the grand daughter
I love the place so much it bring's back so many happy memories we will also visit methil and Leven the church we got marred in is now a drama school But we will go have a pick taken on our day.
We will go to the pub where we had our reception have a meal and a few beer's and drift in to memories sad and happy it's bean a rocky road but i love her as much today as i did the day we marred.
Bill

Apr 11, 2017
Earby, Lancashire, UK
Funster No
MH
Autocruse Select 144
Exp
started Oct. 2016
Were of to Scotland in February we want to spend our 30th anniversary their go to the places we have fond memory's of we will be in st Andrews our son lives their.and the grand daughter
I love the place so much it bring's back so many happy memories we will also visit methil and Leven the church we got marred in is now a drama school But we will go have a pick taken on our day.
We will go to the pub where we had our reception have a meal and a few beer's and drift in to memories sad and happy it's bean a rocky road but i love her as much today as i did the day we marred.
Bill
Lucky Mrs. Wildbill.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back