Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
i just went on to the wildcamping for MH site and put your website address on !!! wait for the flack and rush of new members ! i think that this site is the dogs b------s !!!!:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Aug 28, 2008
Antwerp /Belgium
Funster No
Exp
i just went on to the wildcamping for MH site and put your website address on !!! wait for the flack and rush of new members ! i think that this site is the dogs b------s !!!!:ROFLMAO:
This is a most unfriendly gesture towards Wildcamping for Motorhomes. Everybody is free to choose a site he prefers. If this site promotes itself being 'most friendly' I have serious doubts about it.
It is simply NOT DONE :Doh: to sneatch off members of other sites :Sad:
Moderators: apologising towards Wildcamping for Motorhomes is the least you can do. !!!!
If not: please skipp my membership on this site

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

N

N Luyetund

Deleted User
Moderators? ...haven't seen one on here yet:ROFLMAO:

This is a FUN forum... are you sure you're in the right place?

You should note that in the posting you quoted there was nothing to the detriment nor disparagement of the other forum... lighten up and enjoy:thumb:

V

vicdicdoc

Deleted User
What are you trying to achieve ? . . your & other who like to cause trouble piss me off

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Please consider my earlier flippant remark withdrawn. This is FUN site we do not need posts designed to cause mischief however well meaning they started out. Whilst the original post on Wild Camping site seemed innocent enough at the time the "opposition" title and message on here should have shown it for what it was. Mischievous being a polite word for the S H I T stirring that was apparently intended.
Not my idea of fun at all and wish in the strongest possible terms to distance myself from it.:Blush::Blush::Blush:

bedfordmj

Free Member
Jun 25, 2008
Funster No

I don't find it funny and with the amazing power of search engines you would probably find many members are registered on both sites. People use different sites to gather differnet information.

Adria 5

Free Member
Jul 23, 2007
Funster No
MH
adria caravan
Exp
hi has i said before:RollEyes: lets no get into us and them!! lifes to short!!! think off forums has librarys one
might be better for one reason or another !! i mean you dont go in to leicester library shouting loughboruogh better do you !!! YOU!!, take your pick !!out and about / mhf
mhfun/ mht / all usefull resoures its not worth getting into niggles with others even though you might be right !!! something i have found to my pains!! Its best just to chill out , and use it to help others with motorhome bits and bobs
and not get into anything which doesnt really matter! IMOH

ray

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
The post on wildcamping was edited to remove the word motorhomefun in line with the site rules. Most forums have similar rules about mentioning other forums. Whilst I am happy for anyone to promote motorhome fun, if you do that on another site please check that it is in the rules that you can do so.

Here at Motorhome FunWe have worked extremely hard on search engine optimisation and the results are now begining to show. For most motorhome search queries we beat sites that have been going for years (even though we are only a year old tomorrow:thumb:) so people can find us without having to break other website rules to gain publicity.

As for this site, we are not scared of mentioning other forums or motorhome sites, especially if such mention is for the good and benefit of funsters. All we do ask is that the URL is not quoted in full, for example motorhomefacts.com is OK but please do not put the www in front, as this helps them to the detriment of us, as a link from a popular motorhome related site would boost their search engine placement, something I would rather not assist them to do. :Smile:

Glad you are enjoying the site Steve:thumb:

Thepips

Trade Member
Sep 26, 2007
Basingstoke
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
This is a most unfriendly gesture towards Wildcamping for Motorhomes. Everybody is free to choose a site he prefers. If this site promotes itself being 'most friendly' I have serious doubts about it.
It is simply NOT DONE :Doh: to sneatch off members of other sites :Sad:
Moderators: apologising towards Wildcamping for Motorhomes is the least you can do. !!!!
If not: please skipp my membership on this site

Hi Belgian,
I think you've over-reacted. The post you referred to was posted by a very new member of the forum, please don't tar this forum or members with the same brush. We're a very friendly, helpful bunch really ::bigsmile: I've no idea of Steve4kay's motives but I understand he's now been banned by the administrators of the other forum and they accept that this forum was an innocent bystander.

Regards
Doug

artona

Free Member
Jul 31, 2007
Funster No
MH
self build
Exp
40 yrs and still not got a release date
Hi

I have never understood this "opposition" aspect. Friendly rivalry is good for the heart but we are all motorhomers/Rvers at the end of the day.

I agree with ThePips, Steve4Kay is a new member and sometimes it takes a while to get into the swing of things.

stew

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back