West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 682
Exp
Since 2010
Marmot said:
Hi

I just happened to notice that you apparently have a Euramobil Profila 580ls.
I have just viewed a second hand example and am quite taken with it (compared to a number of viewings of similar vehicles over the past 18months) I have researched the model as much as possible on the internet and have only found positive comments re Euramobil, although information is scant due to the vehicles not being very common in Britain. I was therefore wondering if you are aware of any issues, quirks or anything else, specific to this model, that would be of assistance to me.

Thanks and kind Regards

Martin

Hello,
Thanks for your message. Yes we have had our Eura Mobil for 3 years and find it ideal. Not having had a moho previously we haven't had the experience of other mohos to compare with but we are very pleased so far. Its size is such that it is big enough to not be cramped but not so big that it won't fit on the drive and is not too big to handle. It has all the features we could ask for having now added Cruise Control and a rear view camera which ours did not have. Build quality is very good and the heated double floor makes it usable even through the winter. We have been to various shows inc. NEC and are always interested in looking around other mohos but have not really seen anything preferable to what we have. Being bus pass carriers it may surprise some people that we prefer to sleep in the overcab bed :Eeek: We assumed that it would be inconvenient until we tried for ourselves. It is far less bother than having to stow bedding away every morning and climbing a couple of steps is no great problem (even with Jean's knee replacement!) and gives access to a large comfortable bed (esp. since adding a memory foam topper :thumb:.

All in all I can't think of any particular drawback with the make/model but if you have any further queries feel free to enquire.

Wyn
have been asked by Marmot for my opinion of our make/model i.e. Euramobil 580. In case my opinion might be of interest to other members I thought I would copy my reply here:-

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back