Oops I've just bought a Ford Duetta (1 Viewer)

Sep 22, 2014
Suffolk UK
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleeper Duetto
Exp
Since 2014
I have a 2002 Duetto. Took carpets to carpet showroom, they used them as a pattern to shape and bind new ones. They fit perfectly and only cost £40.00. You could also do them your self binding them with tape. Had mine for 4 years and enjoyed it.

OP
OP
duffs
Sep 14, 2017
The Fens
Funster No
MH
Ford Duetto, 1995
Exp
dont forget under the front seats as well my bessacar had nothing over the painted metal, have added a couple of layers of underfelt which along with extra carpets at the front makes listening to the radio a lot better

Thank you, I'll look x

OP
OP
duffs
Sep 14, 2017
The Fens
Funster No
MH
Ford Duetto, 1995
Exp
I have a 2002 Duetto. Took carpets to carpet showroom, they used them as a pattern to shape and bind new ones. They fit perfectly and only cost £40.00. You could also do them your self binding them with tape. Had mine for 4 years and enjoyed it.
That's a good idea, thank you x

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Paul and Kate

LIFE MEMBER
May 1, 2016
Stoke on trent
Funster No
MH
Auto sleeper Warwick
Exp
Since 2015
duffs
Wow can't explain how chuffed I am for you.
Better start looking for sites or even some rallies.
There's a group somewhere on here for solo motorhomers.
I think movan or Debs might know where its situated.
Any questions just drop them on the motor home chat page as that gets more views than the British mh pages.
Also the morning funsters thread in the u shaped lounge is great for getting to know and start chatting to all the lovely funsters.

Paul

OP
OP
duffs
Sep 14, 2017
The Fens
Funster No
MH
Ford Duetto, 1995
Exp
duffs
Wow can't explain how chuffed I am for you.
Better start looking for sites or even some rallies.
There's a group somewhere on here for solo motorhomers.
I think movan or Debs might know where its situated.
Any questions just drop them on the motor home chat page as that gets more views than the British mh pages.
Also the morning funsters thread in the u shaped lounge is great for getting to know and start chatting to all the lovely funsters.

Paul

Thanks Paul, must admit it was a surprise, but I'm happier now that checks done.

Will definitely look at things to join, the FB group for them is really helpful too, I think there us solo women on there to.
A one nighter next week, then grandkids want a trip somewhere too.
Thank you xxxx

TerryL

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 5, 2010
North East
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Get yourself to Stratford and introduce yourself - at a "social" distance of course. :Grin:Sure there'll be some solos there as well as the usual garralous bunch.

Paul and Kate

LIFE MEMBER
May 1, 2016
Stoke on trent
Funster No
MH
Auto sleeper Warwick
Exp
Since 2015
honestly duffs Jakki get yourself down to one of Jim rallies.
old-mo Ambilkate and Debs got us on our first one and it was amazing I'm sure you will love the rally scene.
There's no pressure to join in if you don't want to but and its a big but if you do join in there's no going back.
There's fix it rallys where if you've got any issues with Monty you will have so many people helping it's unreal.
I'm sure you'll love it.

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
Question re grandkids - how many forward facing seats with 3 point seatbelts has the van got?

OP
OP
duffs
Sep 14, 2017
The Fens
Funster No
MH
Ford Duetto, 1995
Exp
I just wondered cos we have 7 grandkids and one of the added un preplanned advantages when we bought a moho with only 2 seatbelts in the first place! No favouritism whatsoever - none of you can come.
I wish, they weren't allowed to go caravaning with Malc when we went. So I've no excuse now x

OP
OP
duffs
Sep 14, 2017
The Fens
Funster No
MH
Ford Duetto, 1995
Exp
honestly duffs Jakki get yourself down to one of Jim rallies.
old-mo Ambilkate and Debs got us on our first one and it was amazing I'm sure you will love the rally scene.
There's no pressure to join in if you don't want to but and its a big but if you do join in there's no going back.
There's fix it rallys where if you've got any issues with Monty you will have so many people helping it's unreal.
I'm sure you'll love it.
I'll definitely come to any I can make and arent too far away, I wanted to do that with the caravan, but Malc wasn't keen.

They sound great fun, good way to meet people too xxx

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back