• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD ONLY EVER HAD 1 ERECTION!! (Windshield Pro Windbreak) (1 Viewer)

Skeggysue

Free Member
Sep 26, 2007
Skegness, Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago Chic XL
Exp
Since 2004
I bet that title caught your attention?!!! LOL :LOL::LOL::LOL:

We are selling a fabulous Westfield Windshield Pro 3 Panel windbreak set up. In addition to the 3 Panel Windbreak, we also purchased 2 extra panels to increase its size when required, plus we also bought a zipped door panel to add to the set up which makes it convenient for easy entrance and exit in and out of the windbreak.

All panels (except the door panel) have a see-through window panel at the top for all round clear vision.

Each panel measures: 160cm wide x 130cm high.

Door panel measures: 80cm wide x 130cm high.

Colour: Bottom Half Charcoal Grey/Black -Top Half Silver Grey

The Windshield Pro has been created using Quest’s Hydrotech SP material. This is a new 200D Oxford polyester fabric which features a UV coating and provides the windbreak with ultra-strength and durability whilst still being light in weight.

This strong and sturdy windshield is classed as the strongest and best windbreak on the market, but it comes at a price and is also the most expensive windbreak on the market too. Having said that despite the hefty price tag it is the best of its kind according to most of the well-known caravan and motorhome review write-ups.

This windbreak doesn’t require guy ropes and it features a lightweight and solid aluminium frame and poles etc.

7 Ground plates are included for securing posts to the ground.

There are no gaps at the bottom of the windbreak so it is the perfect windbreak for shielding you from the wind and with all the extra panels it is ideal for creating a safe enclosure for pets or children.

It can also be connected to the side of a caravan (or motorhome) if you have an awning rail fitted down the side, as it simply slides into a standard size awning channel.
windshield pro 1.jpg
windshield pro 2.jpg
windshield pro 3.jpg
windshield pro 4.jpg
windshield pro 5.jpg
windshield pro 6.jpg
windshield pro 7.jpg
windshield pro 8.jpg
Windshield pro 9.jpg

Altogether we paid £280.00 last year for this windbreak with all the extras at the Peterborough motorhome show but as my tongue in cheek title says, it has only ever been erected the one time!!!! It really is in excellent and as good as new condition.

Comes complete with canvas carry bags to store them safely and neatly in.

The only reason we are selling this amazing windbreak is that we have decided we really need to carry a pop-up shelter for protecting my large Mobility Scooter from the elements, plus my husband’s electric bike. My husband doesn’t like leaving our wind up awning left out in case the wind gets up, we lost one once when the wind took it right off so he’s always worried it will happen again, so we have now bought a large pop up awning to keep our stuff in when we are camped up. Unfortunately, we now need to cut down on what we carry in our motorhome lockers & garage as space is getting limited with so much to carry, so sadly the windbreak is no longer required.

This is a genuine not to be missed BARGAIN and at £150 you are getting the whole set up for almost HALF THE PRICE it would cost you to buy one NEW!

I haven’t any photographs of mine "erected" so I’ve added some photos from off an internet website to show you exactly what it is like but you can rest assured ours is just the same and is in excellent and as good as new condition.

We are coming to the Peterborough motorhome show, so if anyone is going along and would like to buy it, we can bring it along for you to pick up from us there.

There's no doubt about it, the Quest Windshield Pro is a high-quality windbreak that will provide good shelter and will last longer than many other brands. People will like the fact that there are no guy ropes to trip over and that it's so simple to put up. Being able to buy extra panels is excellent because it means that you can configure it exactly to suit your needs.

TAKE A LOOK AT THIS WEBSITE FOR MORE INFORMATION:

PLEASE NOTE: I WILL ALSO BE LISTING THIS WINDBREAK FOR SALE ON OTHER SELLING SITES BESIDES HERE, SO TO AVOID ANY DISAPPOINTMENT PLEASE INBOX ME FIRST TO CHECK IF IT IS STILL AVAILABLE.

Last edited:

Silver-Fox

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 5, 2014
Cheltenham Spa
Funster No
MH
Rapido
Exp
im a not so newbie
So me being a simpleton, what is the total length please :)

First dibs once I find out what I’m dealing with

OP
OP
Skeggysue

Skeggysue

Free Member
Sep 26, 2007
Skegness, Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago Chic XL
Exp
Since 2004
Hi there, the total length when all 5 panels plus the door panel are joined together is 8.8 metres long.
Hope this answers your question.
Sue

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Clewsy

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 26, 2014
Norwich
Funster No
MH
Frankia 7900 Platin
Exp
since June 2014
If Silver-Fox does not want it we will buy it. Currently in Croatia until early June but happy to pay then collect it when we return to UK.

Silver-Fox

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 5, 2014
Cheltenham Spa
Funster No
MH
Rapido
Exp
im a not so newbie
Hi there, the total length when all 5 panels plus the door panel are joined together is 8.8 metres long.
Hope this answers your question.
Sue

Hi Sue

It certainly does answer my question.
I’ll take if that’s ok with you.

Would you happen to be going to the bring and buy or Thetford.
If not I’ll ask @Jaws to collect for me.

Thanks Rich

OP
OP
Skeggysue

Skeggysue

Free Member
Sep 26, 2007
Skegness, Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago Chic XL
Exp
Since 2004
Hi Rich,
Unfortunately we are not attending either of those so if you can arrange it so that Jaws can pick it up from us at Peterborough that would be perfect. We are not camping with fun this time but we will be at the show from Thursday so I’ll pm you my mobile number so you can pass it on to Jaws and we can then arrange things with him if that’s convenient.
Thank you.
Sue

Silver-Fox

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 5, 2014
Cheltenham Spa
Funster No
MH
Rapido
Exp
im a not so newbie
Hi Sue

Sounds good to me.
Do you prefer cash or Paypal, bank transfer?

Thanks Rich

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Skeggysue

Skeggysue

Free Member
Sep 26, 2007
Skegness, Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago Chic XL
Exp
Since 2004
Hi Rich, bank transfer will be fine? If you are happy with that I’ll inbox you my bank details.
Thank you.
Sue

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back