maxi77

Free Member
Mar 20, 2013
Kingdom of Fife
Funster No
MH
coacbuilt
Exp
I am in the process of falling out with Safeguard who refuse to send renewal information by email now which I find amazing especially as I started with them with an online enquiry a few years ago Thus any suggestions for an insurer I can deal with online, I have no need at the moment for extended European cover just decent cover in the UK.

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
I will never buy insurance online ever again. I insured our scooter online and paid by debit card. I got a phone call the next day telling me they were refusing to insure our bike because it was kept in a wooden shed when not on the Moho. I said fine just refund my £80.00. They charged me for a days insurance and £40 for paperwork. My one days online insurance where the bike never turned a wheel cost £55. Never again.

Sep 26, 2013
Market Rasen
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2003
I renewed mine with the Caravan Club online after the Camping Club hiked the renewal.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
maxi77

maxi77

Free Member
Mar 20, 2013
Kingdom of Fife
Funster No
MH
coacbuilt
Exp
I will never buy insurance online ever again. I insured our scooter online and paid by debit card. I got a phone call the next day telling me they were refusing to insure our bike because it was kept in a wooden shed when not on the Moho. I said fine just refund my £80.00. They charged me for a days insurance and £40 for paperwork. My one days online insurance where the bike never turned a wheel cost £55. Never again.
Small claims court, it will cost you little and if they defend the case and win it will cost them a lot more and that will give you some satisfaction

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back