One place left Golden Lion Meet (1 Viewer)

R

RockieRV

Deleted User
Hi all

Still one place left for this one, details can be found here:

Link Removed

Oct 20th - 22nd.

If anyone would like to join us, please post here.

OP
OP
R

RockieRV

Deleted User
Hi Sharon

Artona has asked to attend the meet.. (on RVF forum )

Cheers

Jim

Hi Jim,

This meet is open to members from both RVF and MHFun - however, because ARTONA is no longer a member of this forum I think it would present problems. It is not a case of ARTONA not ever being a member here, he was, now he is no longer for reasons I will not go into.

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
Hi Jim,

This meet is open to members from both RVF and MHFun - however, because ARTONA is no longer a member of this forum I think it would present problems. It is not a case of ARTONA not ever being a member here, he was, now he is no longer for reasons I will not go into.

Hi Sharon.

I hope not, but perhaps in future it would be better not to have combined meets if there is any chance problems.:Doh:

Jim

OP
OP
R

RockieRV

Deleted User
Ok Jim.

I have posted on RVF.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 20, 2007
Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1999
I think that is a very good idea, meets should be separate.

I totally disagree Suzy. If that were to happen then it would mean twice the work for Sharon or she wouldn't be able to do it for both forums. She certainly wouldn't be able to attend two meets on the same weekend at different locations, so in my opinion, it would seem that the mission has been accomplished doesn't it? This has been a well considered plan, and it has been executed so well too. Cause division??

Keith

Suzy

Funster
Jul 19, 2007
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Sorry Keith we will have to agree to disagree on this one.

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
Timberland
I totally disagree Suzy. If that were to happen then it would mean twice the work for Sharon or she wouldn't be able to do it for both forums. She certainly wouldn't be able to attend two meets on the same weekend at different locations, so in my opinion, it would seem that the mission has been accomplished doesn't it? This has been a well considered plan, and it has been executed so well too. Cause division??

Keith

Clearly Sharon can't organise for two forums.. I suggest that she concentrates her efforts on MHfun...

There will be no division between members or these forums.. :thumb:

OP
OP
R

RockieRV

Deleted User
:Smile:I will still be active on both forums if that is ok with everyone

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
Timberland
:Smile:I will still be active on both forums if that is ok with everyone

I love when your active on RVF .. :winky:.

RVF was started two years ago primarily but NOT exclusively for RVers and fulltimers.. it has never been a particularly 'chatty' forum and as far as I'm concerned MHFun compliments it with it's emphasis on fun and chat.

Meets on RVF were only started when Keith and Sharon came on board after defecting from the dark side :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: but at the end of the day a forum is just a cyber meeting room.. it doesn't replace the real world of motorhoming and the pleasure of meeting people in person.. it's a tool to facilitate not an end in itself.. it makes absolutely no difference to me where I meet in cyber space.. or who organises the meets :winky:
Keep up the good work Sharon .. :thumb:

Jim

OP
OP
R

RockieRV

Deleted User
Thanks Jim :Smile:

Just to update the number of places available - one place still available. ARTONA has posted that he doesn't know what his work commitments are, so if anyone would like to join us, please post here.

Thanks

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back