One for You Knowledgeable Funsters... (1 Viewer)

chrisgreen

Funster
Jul 26, 2009
england
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2004
if you look at the second picture,it is clearly still on the rim,so the wheel spinning inside the tyre is not posible.
i would say a bulge in the tyre,possibly delamenated,as the rest of the tread looks good?

chris

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
if you look at the second picture,it is clearly still on the rim,so the wheel spinning inside the tyre is not posible.
i would say a bulge in the tyre,possibly delamenated,as the rest of the tread looks good?chris

It is on the rim in the second picture because the garage resealed it when looking for the reported puncture. :Doh:

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Here is a mystery (to me and to the tyre lads.)

One (or more) of you Funster will know...

Bought four new tyres eight months ago. These went onto the rear wheels (twin rear wheeled)

Problem yesterday so took the Wagon back to the tyre people.

One side was ok, the other side had a worn tyre and this one...

Given that both tyres revolve around together how did one sustain this wear when its "neighbour" didn't... (see photos of the strangely worn one)

Thanks in advance...

JJ

Just to clarify... the photos are of the same tyre...

JJ you said these tyres are only..quote..8 months old... "Bought four new tyres eight months ago. These went onto the rear wheels (twin rear wheeled)" WOW :Eeek:....what have done about 6000 miles on them or less.......what make are they...are they remoulds .......looking at the tyre tread along the top at the opppersite side to the shreaded part it also does not look good......JJ......what your other three looking like have you had them off and checked the tread all the way round the tyre and tyre walls.....

Mel :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back