On the subject of cassette toilets and the gentleman's vegetables. (1 Viewer)

Bertie Bassett

Free Member
Jul 25, 2014
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 1988
It's 3 in the morning and I've just reread the whole thread. The rest of the team think I'm nuts as I have used nearly a whole (soft) bog roll to wipe the tears away whilst occasionally howling with laughter and appearing (according to our tame medic) to be on the verge of a myocardial infarction. Simon the OP, Toots, Wires, Abacist, Bailey 58, Big 1 (or Big No 2 as he likes to be styled now)jockaneezer and all the others.....................................absolutely first class thread. Thanks a heap (words chosen with due care and attention). :D(y)

Jan 8, 2014
Emsworth
Funster No
MH
Bailey 740
Exp
I always seem to hit the target with flap open and meat and two veg dangling over the bowl, BUT on the odd occasion a rather sticky one {consistency of pate}has emerged which refuses to detach and that leaves me in a dilemma, see at home it's just a lean to the left and a flick of the hand with a touch of paper and the sound of the splash as it joins its mates, In a MH its a different story, I've tried the shaking method but the wife complains, leaning to the left to assist detaching is tight in the MH and can mash the danglies together. I am still working on the best way to solve the situation but once I do I will let you all know first. :madder:

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
I always seem to hit the target with flap open and meat and two veg dangling over the bowl, BUT on the odd occasion a rather sticky one {consistency of pate}has emerged which refuses to detach and that leaves me in a dilemma, see at home it's just a lean to the left and a flick of the hand with a touch of paper and the sound of the splash as it joins its mates, In a MH its a different story, I've tried the shaking method but the wife complains, leaning to the left to assist detaching is tight in the MH and can mash the danglies together. I am still working on the best way to solve the situation but once I do I will let you all know first. :madder:

Too much information.

Brisey.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 8, 2014
Emsworth
Funster No
MH
Bailey 740
Exp
Back to the OP
It is not possible to do a number 2 without applying pressure to the bladder thus every strain results in a discharge of onesies. If you are proposing to hang you hairy brain outside of the catchment area you will have wet feet.
no problem for me its the shower tray(y)

Aug 21, 2014
Isle of Wight
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
20 yrs on and off
Eye watering? I thought my eyes had turned Japanese and would for ever more be slanted. talk about shitting a brick, mine was more a breeze block, and I swear it had square corners too. once produced it just sat there in the bowl and wouldn't flush no matter how many times I tried. eventually had to fetch a garden trowel and disembowel it. mind you, it felt like somebody had just used the trowel on my rusty sheriffs badge. my poor chocolate starfish was throbbing for hours afterwards.
In my expert opinion no toilet cubicle is complete without straining handles

:rofl: You are without doubt the country's leading Crapologist :notworthy2: I've got to pack the van cos we're off today so I'm not looking at this thread again, really I'm not, no really not going to, definitely and aboslultely resolved not to look on here again today ......... :wink:

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
Lets face it peeps, this thread has uncovered some of the little spoken of myths and practices associated with what is at the end of the day a perfectly normal function. (y) And that has to be a plus! (y) Lifetime unspoken habits will change!
Many types of questions are asked on *FUN*, from the basic technical to the involved electrical. Many tips and pointers emerge, and hopefully in this thread as well. From aiming down a cardboard tube......:Eeek:.......To using a redundant Lancaster Bomber bomb sight, to shaking and wiggling in order to release a stubborn klingon.......types, quality and slipability of different types of loo paper, All good stuff. (y)

Ber090

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 12, 2012
West Yorkshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Warwick
Exp
Since 2012
:tmi:Having just seen this stimulating and educational topic I can only direct you to the real answer. I am somewhat surprised that you have not already fitted this in your Motorhomes. I believed I had joined a better class of forum!
Go now to www.villeroy&boch.com and look at the Viclean-L.
Yours
Pushing for progress
Bernie

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
:tmi:Having just seen this stimulating and educational topic I can only direct you to the real answer. I am somewhat surprised that you have not already fitted this in your Motorhomes. I believed I had joined a better class of forum!
Yours
Pushing for progress
Bernie
Bad link mate.........

Ber090

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 12, 2012
West Yorkshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Warwick
Exp
Since 2012
:notworthy:Easy way is google Viclean L and watch the video of the first shower/toilet as they call it! Priceless but true and you could have one:):):):):)

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
Broken Link Removed
That's the cheap version. I've seen an advert for one which included a blow dryer. Dread to think what might happen if you turned the blower on before you had finished.

A jug of water and an index finger achieves the same result. Left hand index finger of course.

Dec 12, 2010
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 2011
:notworthy:Easy way is google Viclean L and watch the video of the first shower/toilet as they call it! Priceless but true and you could have one:):):):):)

That's never gonna compare to the exhilaration of an outside netty on a frosty morning with the wind blowing in under the door around you trouser cosseted ankles :sick:

Oct 20, 2014
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral 680 SL
Exp
Since 2014
:rofl: You are without doubt the country's leading Crapologist :notworthy2: I've got to pack the van cos we're off today so I'm not looking at this thread again, really I'm not, no really not going to, definitely and aboslultely resolved not to look on here again today ......... :wink:

Yooouuu did, didn't youu......! ;) :LOL:

OP
OP
Simon

Simon

Free Member
Aug 29, 2014
Ramsgate, Kent
Funster No
MH
Swift Kontiki 600
Exp
First year under our belt!
Back to the OP
It is not possible to do a number 2 without applying pressure to the bladder thus every strain results in a discharge of onesies. If you are proposing to hang you hairy brain outside of the catchment area you will have wet feet.

Exactly my concern, hence the abandoned experiment. That and the fear of permanent damage to the danglies.

OP
OP
Simon

Simon

Free Member
Aug 29, 2014
Ramsgate, Kent
Funster No
MH
Swift Kontiki 600
Exp
First year under our belt!
Yours
Pushing for progress
Bernie

Oh... it's the holy grail of loos!

Wyaye wires

Free Member
Sep 13, 2009
Berwickshire
Funster No
MH
A class Neisman Bischoff
Exp
since July 2009
This thread got me thinking outside the box...

Yes I've escaped...

What about one of those new Dyson cordless as an aid to evacuation???

It would fit into the Thetford without too much adaptation and could act as a macerator at the same time...

I claim the patent...

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid

Yes I've escaped...

It would fit into the Thetford without too much adaptation and could act as a macerator at the same time...

I claim the patent...
I guess we would then know all about the old cliche ..... when the s..t hits the fan

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp

Yes I've escaped...

I claim the patent...
A & E departments are quite used to men turning up with the most imaginative explanations to explain how the vacuum cleaner came to be where it is now. I guess cordless was purpose made for this abuse, sorry, use.

But you could be on to something with your patent but I think it is more for the Ann Summers market.

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
Look you lot! Position is crucial! ARE we all agreed?

One must first of all, in a modern M/H with a swivel seat, find the right configuration!

Comfort!

This in a modern M/H means one must, before Discharge! spread ones knees to an unnatural angle of 180 degrees, this is to prevent pressure sores erupting on your kneecaps thrust against the wall, after discharge!

Posture!

Imagine a piece of string! Tied to a rock! Your spine should be likewise! This prevents your forehead wacking the wall in front when discharging a difficult, shall we say "solid", known affectionally in Merchant Marine circles as "a Head Squeezer"

One must also be able to stand after the event, so there must be suitable hand holds available, where in your weakened and drained state you can regain your feet without assistance!

Wiping and disposal is only secondary ! One could very well do a damage!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back