On the subject of cassette toilets and the gentleman's vegetables. (1 Viewer)

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
I have followed this post with interest as I am always keen to learn about the finer points of motorhoming.
So could some of you old hands on here tell me how you deal with the type that sounds like a flock of birds taking off and has the consistency of pebble dash. Look forward to your replies.(y)

If you're aware of the consistency soon enough best go across to the site loos and let them clean up after you. Closed between 10.30 and 12.00 remember

Aug 21, 2014
Isle of Wight
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
20 yrs on and off
:rofl: I'm supposed to be getting all the last minute things done today for the 'off' tommorrow but just can't keep away from this thread. As an ex nurse thought I'd heard just about every poo joke going but I was wrong, so wrong - brilliant thread :rofl:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
:rofl: I'm supposed to be getting all the last minute things done today for the 'off' tommorrow but just can't keep away from this thread. As an ex nurse thought I'd heard just about every poo joke going but I was wrong, so wrong - brilliant thread :rofl:
jokes? they're not jokes. it's a serious subject crapology

we have studied for many years to be so knowledgeable about all matters to do with downloading the perfect poo. just sitting down and let nature take it's course is just not an option

Dec 10, 2013
South Staffs
Funster No
MH
Pilote P740GJ
Exp
Since 2013
While on this subject, assuming the aiming tube, laser or bomb aimer has done its job does anyone then have the problem of the offending object then welding itself to the bottom of the cassette. Our cassette was used one August Bank holiday and the afore mentioned was still appearing next Easter whilst being cleaned out.
I am sure it could be used as a replacement for silkaflex as it seems to have the same properties or am I talking a load of $h-t. (y)

OP
OP
Simon

Simon

Free Member
Aug 29, 2014
Ramsgate, Kent
Funster No
MH
Swift Kontiki 600
Exp
First year under our belt!
Purchase a laser indicator... Insert into rectum... Use as aiming device... Once orifices are perfectly lined up said:
I've considered a system of mirrors and a laser but I remain convinced that either there is not enough room to accommodate a modern gentleman's posterior and his vegetables within the dated poo device, or my equipment of merriment is further away from the exhaust pipe than it should be, biologically speaking.

It's all very well getting the aim right but if this does actually necessitate certain dangly parts of the anatomy being outside the bowl (on the 'cheeseboard', I am reliably informed, although I am yet to find it), this brings its own problems:

On occasion, mid-way through the launch of the torpedoes, there is further, and quite unexpected, widdling. Where does it hide? Nobody knows.

This would be most unfortunate, considering the new position of the outlet, and would doubtless be frowned upon by The Other Occupant. I can't help thinking that motorhoming brings more problems than it solves.

OP
OP
Simon

Simon

Free Member
Aug 29, 2014
Ramsgate, Kent
Funster No
MH
Swift Kontiki 600
Exp
First year under our belt!
While on this subject, assuming the aiming tube, laser or bomb aimer has done its job does anyone then have the problem of the offending object then welding itself to the bottom of the cassette. Our cassette was used one August Bank holiday and the afore mentioned was still appearing next Easter whilst being cleaned out.
I am sure it could be used as a replacement for silkaflex as it seems to have the same properties or am I talking a load of $h-t. (y)

I assume you put about a litre of water into the cassette with the bio-munching stuff before use? Heaving ho into a dry plastic box is going to cause nothing but difficulties.

Dec 12, 2010
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 2011
Reminds me of the massive turd I did a couple of years ago, I was so impressed, I shouted on Val to come and look at it "it must weigh at least 3 pounds" I said. She didn't want to look at it, but when I persuaded her to go into the bathroom she said "I'm looking in the toilet but can't see it" I shouted through to her " that's because it's on the bathroom scales" :LOL:

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
Reminds me of the massive turd I did a couple of years ago, I was so impressed, I shouted on Val to come and look at it "it must weigh at least 3 pounds" I said. She didn't want to look at it, but when I persuaded her to go into the bathroom she said "I'm looking in the toilet but can't see it" I shouted through to her " that's because it's on the bathroom scales" :LOL:

You may jest, I don't know, but in a former life running a Care Home I was called to a certain room one day as the loo wouldn't flush and was in danger of overflowing. Well this room was the first outlet to the drains and had it's own inspection chamber just outside the window. On lifting the cover I took an involuntary step back as I laid eyes on the most enormous turd I'd ever had the misfortune to see. :frowny:

Being the first chamber it was fairly shallow and easy to reach but said turd filled the entire 110mm half round pipe and was blocking the exit. It was such a sight to behold I called the staff out to see it for themselves. After much discussion we all agreed as it was so compact and perfectly formed it wasn't a build up of several days supply but definitely one stool. This was backed up when it emerged Mrs Thingy (name changed to protect the innocent) hadn't "been" for about a week despite lashings of Lactulose. :wasntme:

The staff, the cook wiping her hands on her apron as she was wont to do, all went back to their duties leaving me to tackle the thing with a spade in an attempt to break it down in a more manageable size. To add to my woes this chamber was right at the front of the house and the afternoon visitors walked past it on the way to the front door so every time a car drove in I had to cover it up again before continuing with the job. :worried:

There's a lot more we had to put up with, you've all heard about the constipated mathematician, well his solution had nothing on the methods some of our old ladies got up to. :tmi:

makems

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2011
Ingleby Barwick,,Teesside
Funster No
MH
Sadly had to give up
Exp
2010-2017
I have followed this post with interest as I am always keen to learn about the finer points of motorhoming.
So could some of you old hands on here tell me how you deal with the type that sounds like a flock of birds taking off and has the consistency of pebble dash. Look forward to your replies.(y)

Easy.
A quick scrub around the bowl with a toothbrush followed by a quick flush and Bob's your aunty.

PS If you use your Wife's toothbrush make sure you give it a good rinse before putting it back in the toothbrush holder

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
Easy.
A quick scrub around the bowl with a toothbrush followed by a quick flush and Bob's your aunty.

PS If you use your Wife's toothbrush make sure you give it a good rinse before putting it back in the toothbrush holder
:Eeek::Eeek::Eeek::eek: - gosh hate to think what you'd do if you were pee'd off at her:D

golly

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 16, 2009
Land of the Prince Bishops
Funster No
MH
HYMERCAR PVC
Exp
since August 2009
:giggler::giggler:
We never do it with the flap open,none of us likes the thought of splash back on the arse.We keep the flap closed ,give a couple of short flushes to wet the sides and cover the flap ,then lay.
Even the largest of MrsVlads turds slips down if rule number one is followed.

Vlad
Not to mention staining you backside a nice shade of baboon blue.:giggler:

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
As an engineering apprentice back in the 70's someone from the fitting shop used to leave the occasional 'bog otter' in the gents but used to push in a couple of dead matches for 'eyes' :eek:
Must be an engineering thing. In the factory I was working in as an apprentice someone crowned a similar offering with a little "I'm backing Britain" flag on a matchstick.

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
This is hilarious.:roflmto:
It gets better.........:)

turd.jpg

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
We once did a walk in the Yorkshire forests called "the Blue Man" as I remember it was around 17 miles!

It pi##ed down every inch of the walk!!!
Around half way round was a wooden "bothy" so we decided we would have a break, dry off and have our sarnies!
As we entered the hut, just inside the door, on a bench, was...........a turd with a Union Flag stuck in it!!!!!

In the words of the phrophet.......great joy!!!!!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back