On the subject of cassette toilets and the gentleman's vegetables. (1 Viewer)

icantremember

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 2, 2010
Near to Watton in Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL668
Exp
since 2005
I have solved this lavatorial problem by turbo-charging my SOG ....

......this now sucks said waste material directly from any bodily orifices and through the cassette flap without touching the sides so leaving no skid marks.(y)

For this to work at it's best it is necessary to ensure an air tight seal between bum and seat which is achieved using a copious quantity of sikaflex around the seat rim prior to taking your position.

An added benefit of the turbo is that the cassette no longer has to be emptied as the produce is reduced to a micro fine mist which is ejected to open air outside the m/h.:eek:

bernardfeay

Free Member
Nov 18, 2009
Bolton
Funster No
MH
hymer exsis
Exp
10 years
I have had 3 beers tonight and my glass is now empty. My comments on this topic could loosen up if I drink any more. I might have another couple but I will make no further comment. But...!!!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
I have solved this lavatorial problem by turbo-charging my SOG ....

......this now sucks said waste material directly from any bodily orifices and through the cassette flap without touching the sides so leaving no skid marks.(y)

For this to work at it's best it is necessary to ensure an air tight seal between bum and seat which is achieved using a copious quantity of sikaflex around the seat rim prior to taking your position.

An added benefit of the turbo is that the cassette no longer has to be emptied as the produce is reduced to a micro fine mist which is ejected to open air outside the m/h.:eek:
saves shaving the hair off your balls too

back to the subject of precision bombing. issues with mega turds can be avoided by judicious use of your sphincter to crimp off manageable lengths. a bit like chewing but in reverse

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
really needed this thread tonight after the last 24hours with son in law in hospital. laughter is a wonderful medicine

makems

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2011
Ingleby Barwick,,Teesside
Funster No
MH
Sadly had to give up
Exp
2010-2017
We always pull the flush lever slightly to fill the bowl to around a 3rd before getting started giving them something to bob about in same as a domestic loo then flush the lot, no marks, don't know if this would use too much of a euro vans cassette allocation but with 50 gallon capacity we only have to drop the kids off at the big pool once a week ::bigsmile:

I don't know what your diet consists of that they "bob about a bit"
Mine head straight for the depths like Titanic.
slightly smaller thankfully

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
Too much information guys, can we start picking on cyclists or 4x4's again.

Just for the record flap open, bombs away, flush, quick check and tidy up as required. Job done no cameras required or small animals hurt.
You mean like: 'No Animals or Pregnant Women Were Hurt During the Filling of This LOO' (y)

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Should the afore mentioned deposit be extra large and doesnt quite slide into the cassette, leaving the upper part supported on the bowl side like a large wooden totem pole, what would you do ?

Poke it down with a spoon, fork, stick etc or simply chop it into more usable lengths with the toilet blade ???

johnp10

Free Member
Oct 12, 2009
North Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
8 years ish
saves shaving the hair off your balls too

back to the subject of precision bombing. issues with mega turds can be avoided by judicious use of your sphincter to crimp off manageable lengths. a bit like chewing but in reverse

Copious amounts of Guiness prevents Mega formation in the first place.
No need for a macerator either.(y)

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
What skid marks ?????

P1110529.JPG

makems

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2011
Ingleby Barwick,,Teesside
Funster No
MH
Sadly had to give up
Exp
2010-2017
Yep here we go here
Knew I'd learn something useful from Only Connect one day(y)

Lots of detail about stool types but doesn't say anything about bobbing :)
According to Healthline
Common Causes of Floating Stools
The two most common causes of floating stools are excess gas and malabsorption (poor absorption) of nutrients.

Certain foods can cause gas in your stools. Foods that commonly cause gas include those that contain large amounts of sugars, lactose, starch, or fiber, such as beans, milk, cabbage, apples, soft drinks, and sugar-free candies.

Very enlightening !

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
According to Healthline
The two most common causes of floating stools are excess gas and malabsorption (poor absorption) of nutrients.

Certain foods can cause gas in your stools. Foods that commonly cause gas include those that contain large amounts of sugars, lactose, starch, or fiber, such as beans, milk, cabbage, apples, soft drinks, and sugar-free candies.

Very enlightening !
And here's one I did earlier....................(y)

Bar-Stool.jpg

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
According to Healthline

Very enlightening !
I stand corrected, I thought fibre was good:confused:

Makes it sound like bobbing for apples:D

Bertie Bassett

Free Member
Jul 25, 2014
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 1988
I'm of the opinion that the discussion of bodily functions, although taboo for a great many people, is often very necessary when motorhoming as not everything is obvious.
Now, I agree with the "flap open, paper over the hole to prevent skids" approach as a substantial expulsion with the flap closed doesn't bear thinking about - talk about coming back to bite you.
Along these lines, I have discovered that although I am not a 'normous person I'm not entirely convinced that there is room for... everything... in the Thetford bowl, and I can't persuade myself that bombs dropped would be on target, so to speak; rather that they might fall somewhat short of the intended orifice, itself not massive, and lay there sneering at me as I try to flush it/them away with the pathetic flush, or worse: back up and eventually resist expulsion altogether.
The only solution I could see to this predicament, and this has been attempted, was to shuffle forward (try not to imagine this too graphically; it will scar you) and flop the aforementioned vegetables on the outside of the bowl, positioning the bomb bay at what I considered to be dead centre over the target (difficult to ascertain without a camera on a bendy stick). This was remarkably uncomfortable and the experiment had to be abandoned (I trudged through the rain to the site's big-boy toilets).
Is this a common worry? Am I concerning myself unduly? Should I buy a camera on a stick?

Cracking thread!(y):D

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
a helpful spoon from the kitchen knife drawer
Who is going to trust advice from somebody who keeps spoons in the knife drawer? Flatware is a serious subject :rolleyes:
Which explains the interesting finish pattern to be seen on the neighbouring van at rallies.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back