LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Move off tomorrow for La - Marina for 8 nights... before moving on down to the "Sol" area..

Might not have internet access, cos according to our footprint we are on the extremity`s of where we can pick it up,,,, We will see... If I can get it through the dish...

I`ll be back... (To quote Bob Marley:Doh:::bigsmile:)

So would just like to say a thank you to Brisey, Brian & Pam, and Carol & Andrew, Grasscutter and a load I have forgotten names of... :Doh::Sad: For making us so welcome as "Funsters are reknown for, at the bacon roll get together and also the Spring Roll and cake get together... and all the other chin wag get together`s...

Thanks one and all,,,,, enjoy your onward trip to Morocco and where ever else you are heading ,,,, and safe travels.. :thumb:

Mo, Judy & Paul...

:thanks2::hug::loveyou::beer:

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
It's always a pleasure to spend time with Judy Paul and your good self Mo.
Until the next time, safe travels to you all.

Brisey.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mar 26, 2009
Yr Wyddgrug
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL
Exp
Since 2009
Move off tomorrow for La - Marina for 8 nights... before moving on down to the "Sol" area..

[HI]Might not have internet access[/HI], cos according to our footprint we are on the extremity`s of where we can pick it up,,,, We will see... If I can get it through the dish...

I`ll be back... (To quote Bob Marley:Doh:::bigsmile:)

So would just like to say a thank you to Brisey, Brian & Pam, and Carol & Andrew, Grasscutter and a load I have forgotten names of... :Doh::Sad: For making us so welcome as "Funsters are reknown for, at the bacon roll get together and also the Spring Roll and cake get together... and all the other chin wag get together`s...

Thanks one and all,,,,, enjoy your onward trip to Morocco and where ever else you are heading ,,,, and safe travels.. :thumb:

Mo, Judy & Paul...

:thanks2::hug::loveyou::beer:

Fingers crossed:winky:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back