Omnistor Safari Residence

Discussion in 'Tech/Mech General' started by Northy, Jul 22, 2009.

1. Northy

Northy

Ratings:
    +0
    Does anyone know if an Omnistor Safari Residence will fit a Fiamma F45L Awning? It states on the Omnistor website that they will but has anyone had any experience of this or advice. I have bought an Omnistor Safari Residence but have found that the only awning they do at 5 meters is the 8000 model a nice awning but £1200! and extends 2.75 m where my Safari room is 2.5m. I know I've maybe approached this the wrong way round but I got the Safari room at a good price and thought I wouldn't have any problems getting an awning to fit, but that hasn't been the case.

:Doh::Blush:

2. Johns_Cross_Motorhomes

Johns_Cross_Motorhomes Trader - Motorhome & Accessory Sales

Ratings:
    +6,732
    Hi,

The omistore will not fit a Fiamma, you would be better of to buy a complete new 4.5m medium Fiamma Zip awning and privacy for £1150 less your Funster Discount = £1092.50 and sell the omnistore

Peter

3. Northy

Northy

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks Peter, any idea how much it would be to fit to a 2003 Swift Kon Tiki, it looks like it could be my only option.

Keith

4. Johns_Cross_Motorhomes

Johns_Cross_Motorhomes Trader - Motorhome & Accessory Sales

Ratings:
    +6,732
    Its not a hard job to fit to a Kontiki, just need a helper, brackets are included.

If you need any advice, Glenn or Ian will talk you through it.

Peter