OMG - Ive turned into a.......... (1 Viewer)

BreweryDave

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2011
Alvor, Algarve
Funster No
MH
None now!
Exp
FLT!
Gotta love Moraira.

DSC_0227.JPG

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
Well I'm on a French Aire with tables and chairs out still outside basking in the warmth in shorts after escaping a cold Spain.:D2

Oct 20, 2010
Burry Port South Wales
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2003
Have you tried the Fishy Fishy restaurant, the best fish and chips we have had in Spain, just home today and had the local highly rated fish shop offering, not a patch on your nearby gaff.
We were quite surprised how few of the FLTs there were in Moraria when we were there a few weeks ago, so much space so few vans.
Enjoy.
Cheers
Ed

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
bet that chair girl had the hump when you parked next to her

Jackie, I'm seeing him at the weekend, want me to give him a slap for ya?

BTW Dave, if you really wanna fit in you will need to dump your black waste just over that hedge mate.

Feb 19, 2017
Leighton Buzzard
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Ten years
Give my pal James a wave, he lives in the apartment block opp the entrance, I’m sure it would be appreciated as he is going into hospital for a serious operation.
Top tip if still there Fri/Sat, go down the alley where the toilets are, turn right at the road and go to the bar by the traffic lights, great live music.

Aug 19, 2013
Wells, Somerset
Funster No
MH
Elddis 115
Exp
since 2004
(English) locals were complaining that there were "3 lines of campervans" when we were there last month. When we pulled up there were quite a few vans, and a few on the overspill unpaved area, but not 3 full lines of vans as they intimated. I would comment that these locals were estate agents, obviously concerned about property prices. The area has pretensions of being posh. We didn't stay, since we had just left Javea, but it's in a good location, plenty of shops and close to an attractive beach and bay area. We will certainly go back (next winter?)

OP
OP
BreweryDave

BreweryDave

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2011
Alvor, Algarve
Funster No
MH
None now!
Exp
Just one point of order.

WTF is in your glass?

You can’t call yourself “Brewery Dave” and then have a girls drink.

:rolleyes:
It wasn’t mine, I was holding a beer, the G&T was Kirsty’s and she was warming up the bed whilst I entertained the chair girl............Kelly came by later too:inlove:

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
It wasn’t mine, I was holding a beer, the G&T was Kirsty’s and she was warming up the bed whilst I entertained the chair girl............Kelly came by later too:inlove:

That’s my boy:D2

OP
OP
BreweryDave

BreweryDave

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2011
Alvor, Algarve
Funster No
MH
None now!
Exp
Have you tried the Fishy Fishy restaurant, the best fish and chips we have had in Spain, just home today and had the local highly rated fish shop offering, not a patch on your nearby gaff.
We were quite surprised how few of the FLTs there were in Moraria when we were there a few weeks ago, so much space so few vans.
Enjoy.
Cheers
Ed

That’s today’s mission, fish n chips as reccomended

Top tip if still there Fri/Sat, go down the alley where the toilets are, turn right at the road and go to the bar by the traffic lights, great live music.

Every night.......except Tuesday ! It’s Next to the fish n chip place, so will hit that tonight before or after the FnC.

We were in Moraira last week. Windy as hell
Still, sunny and very hot now!

Nov 4, 2011
Uk
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
I better not let my dog see this photo, she’ll want her own chair next.
Well it would stop her getting in mine when I move:)

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
It IS a nice spot.......it’s right by the town, the bars and restaurants and all the life........not a monestary, museum, church or relic in sight......perfect:p
Well I suppose it's a step up from Benidorm
But you don't have to park right next to the pub ......you can walk or take an invalid scooter :p

Feb 9, 2008
Corby, Northants
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Since 2007
Agree, it's an OK spot. We have been here twice this time around and brought Busman Dave & Maggie to see the place. The Saxo bar has some decent live music on most nights and there's a few Indian and Chinese restaurants in the town too. Like you say, plenty of room for everybody.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back