Olympic star Kelly is heading for NEC (1 Viewer)

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Olympic star Kelly is heading for NEC <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=headerTable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=* border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Aug 15 2007

</TD></TR><TR><TD>
</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>
</TD></TR></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=400 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=3></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=3>DOUBLE Olympic gold medallist Dame Kelly Holmes will appear at this year's International Caravan and Motorhome show at the NEC.
Dame Kelly, a member of the Caravan Club, is one of several celebrities making an appearance at the event, which will be at the NEC from October 16 to 21.
Dame Kelly said: "I've recently joined The Caravan Club and I can't wait to hitch up and head off for a break.
"For me, caravanning is the ideal holiday as I can come and go at a moment's notice and don't have to worry about making bookings months in advance.
"I'm really looking forward to being at the International Caravan & Motorhome 2007 show."
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

E

Enodreven

Deleted User
She obviously hasn't tried to get into one of the more favourable CC sites over a weekend has she ??

Dame Kelly said: "I've recently joined The Caravan Club and I can't wait to hitch up and head off for a break.
"For me, caravanning is the ideal holiday as I can come and go at a moment's notice and don't have to worry about making bookings months in advance.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back