Olympic star Kelly is heading for NEC

Discussion in 'Motorhomes in the News' started by Jim, Aug 16, 2007.

1. Jim

Jim Ringleader

Ratings:
    +100,283
    Olympic star Kelly is heading for NEC <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=headerTable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=* border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Aug 15 2007

</TD></TR><TR><TD>
    </TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>
    </TD></TR></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=400 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=3></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=3>DOUBLE Olympic gold medallist Dame Kelly Holmes will appear at this year's International Caravan and Motorhome show at the NEC.
    Dame Kelly, a member of the Caravan Club, is one of several celebrities making an appearance at the event, which will be at the NEC from October 16 to 21.
    Dame Kelly said: "I've recently joined The Caravan Club and I can't wait to hitch up and head off for a break.
    "For me, caravanning is the ideal holiday as I can come and go at a moment's notice and don't have to worry about making bookings months in advance.
    "I'm really looking forward to being at the International Caravan & Motorhome 2007 show."
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

2. Enodreven

Enodreven Deleted User

Ratings:
    +0
    She obviously hasn't tried to get into one of the more favourable CC sites over a weekend has she ??