Old regulars are appearing, and here's more. (1 Viewer)

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
Things are changing all the time. I may be behind everybody on these but I've now spotted the icon taking you to the first unread post on a thread and the mini avatar against a thread you've posted on. AND you can drag and drop a picture from the pc straight onto your reply a la facebook. I like it. (y)

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
if you click on recent posts, you get a list of recently posted to threads, towards the right you will see a column naming the last poster. directly below that is the time it was posted. click on the time and it will take you to the last post in that thread. also works when viewing the forum thread lists. just click on the time/date of the last post to go to that post

it really is that simple, and there are other tips and tricks to using this new forum format. I know many hate change, but this really is a massive improvement

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
There is so much more here than people fully realise, actually I'm quite excited about some of the stuff that people have not even noticed yet, and plenty I have hidden till its sorted. Next week I hope to start a series of tutorials showing off all the functionality. Of course there will always be some that liked the old place better. I have the old place full up and working on a hidden domain and I am flitting back and forth for info on things like subs expiry dates etc, every time I go back there I appreciate how much better and more usable this site is.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Ivory55

Free Member
May 23, 2012
North West Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since Feb 2012
Hi, I bet there is loads of stuff now on the site that is 2nd nature to some. I am not anti change am just slow. If you never grew up with computers or have used them at work etc it takes a while to grit used to it. I bet I would be lucky if I use 10% of what my phone can do, it's because by the time I have re read instructions umpteen times and still do not understand it I tend to give up and then it's months before you want to do that function again so have forgotten all what I read. Like I said not anti change I am slow. Ha ha. The sites looking good though cheers

OP
OP
Bailey58

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
And another thing, my OP was put in the wrong thread and deleted, unless a delete option was hidden somewhere I never managed to do that before and maybe others couldn't judging from the number of errant posts I noticed on the old forum.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back