Old enough to know better (1 Viewer)

Oct 25, 2016
Hartford Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 79-
Exp
Lots but slow learner.
Brings back memories when i was young fit and daft. I'm still one of those things.
Did a lot of enduro and trials 100s of years ago. best bike for me in the trials days was a Montessa.
Now have a granddad bike, a Gold wing DCT. I know i know it's not a bike.

Feb 21, 2016
Uk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2017
It’s well documented that walkers do more damage to land than any motorised off tarmac vehicles 😉😊
Yes,I was out walking the other day,and accidentally trod on a moth. And once I squashed a daisy.:LOL:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

kevenh

Free Member
Jun 1, 2019
Thatcham
Funster No
MH
Compass C-Class
Exp
I'm a Progressing Newbie
It’s well documented that walkers do more damage to land than any motorised off tarmac vehicles 😉😊
Do smilies mean you're being mischievous? 🤔
Where you have too much of either footfall or tyre rubber use you'll get damage.
My local walkers v vehicles conflict is the Ridgeway LDP and this is a typical sample story: -
The western half of the Ridgeway has suffered from being used by 4 wheel drives and motorbikes in the past to the point of being unusable by walkers. While this is not as bad as it was (it has been closed to road vehicles in winter for several years), the path can still be rutted and muddy in places due to horses, mountain bikes, farm vehicles, and in summer after periods of rain, 4-wheel drives

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back