Old Bridge Inn Aviemore (1 Viewer)

Sep 18, 2016
Bonnyrigg
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs 7057DBL
Exp
Just wondering if anyone has parked up at the Old Bridge Inn Aviemore.

Looks like a good place to stop in Summer and ski season for the weekend. Its also listed on the 'Dugs in Pubs' list which is great as my wee Whippet goes everywhere with me.

Jan 3, 2017
Huntly
Funster No
MH
Frankia i640 SD
Exp
Since 2004
Careful if it starts raining really badly, then the lower car park can flood. The caravan park was evacuated last year at three in the morning.

CWH

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 29, 2014
UK
Funster No
MH
WildAx PVC
Exp
From November 2013
Careful if it starts raining really badly, then the lower car park can flood. The caravan park was evacuated last year at three in the morning.
That's a really helpful first post - thank you (y) and welcome to the Fun
upload_2017-1-6_21-33-46.png

Have stayed in the area lots but not at the Old Bridge

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
We usually go to the Highrange campsite on the roundabout just as you enter Aviemore. They do a good pizza buffet in the site restaurant too.
The campsite is an easy , short walk , to the Old Bridge Inn which does great food. We've been several time .
Dogs are allowed in the bar area. I can't see I've ever seen any motorhomes parked up in the OldBridge carpark. Maybe it would be best to phone them and ask .

StanandShirley

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 29, 2014
Chatteris Cambridgeshire
Funster No
MH
Chausson Titanium 640
Exp
four years
Stayed there a couple of years ago, manager told us to park outside the pub as car park sometimes floods in the Autumn when we were there. Sure enough car park flooded in the morning. Food is magnificent Manager great. Then spent the next day at the Scottish heritage site just down the road, another great place to visit.

R

Rita and Andrew

Deleted User
We stayed one night over Christmas, there was one camper there too.
It's surprisingly quiet, I was told to watch the water level, but no real rain was forecast and the river was low. We found it a great stopping off point, and the staff were very helpful, especially as dogs are allowed in the bar.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Chris Laing
Sep 18, 2016
Bonnyrigg
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs 7057DBL
Exp
Thats good to hear I think I will head up there for our first strip away in late April. Good news that dogs are indeed allowed into the bar.

R

Rita and Andrew

Deleted User
:D
Thats good to hear I think I will head up there for our first strip away in late April. Good news that dogs are indeed allowed into the bar.

Oh not sure about stripping? But the pine Martin bar in Gartmore next to the campsite allows overnight stops? And you can stop over in the ski centre coach park.,

Last edited by a moderator:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back