Ok then. Onesies? (1 Viewer)

Jul 24, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1999
I've got a slanket which I wear back to front. I bet that's got some of you thinking :winky:

Oh, and a heated foot muff.

Last edited:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
LOL. Well done, JJ.... I thought that was Niki until she started speaking in that American accent.:thumb:

Suddenly the men think they aint so bad after all..:roflmto:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Love love love my onesey, Ed and I have had them for at least 3 years I'm a lepord and Ed's a tiger ::bigsmile:, when you get to my age you don't give a bu**er what any one thinks. :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 33

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Lol, Carol. And by the looks of it you two are still head over heels in love....:roflmto: xx

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Lol, Carol. And by the looks of it you two are still head over heels in love....:roflmto: xx

Yup :Smile: but don't know why me and my sis are upside down, though it was a good night we had at our hen party. :RollEyes:

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
They are not for married couples, they are anti social, and look rediculous I gave up babygrows as a baby and am buggered if I'll start again. Singles can please themselves, though not so easy in one of those:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. I sleep in the all together and always have done why on earth wear clothes in bed? Put an extra blanket on. As for getting ready for bed and then lounging around the house, why? If your clothes are uncomfortable time you got another tailor or went to different jumble sales:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Roger, I defy you to say that Carol and her sister and that lady in the advert don't look good in theirs..... I think you are just jealous cos you aint got one....:Smile::winky:

peter marshall

Free Member
Mar 5, 2009
Cleveleys,Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Low Line
Exp
9 Years
Well I have one

I have wore it once for a fancy dress party at Bonterra Park , It's Blue with a slight pattern, I completed the get up with a Baby Bonnet a flashing Dummy and to finish of a Baby bottle (not milk but Brandy and Coke) I had to walk through the camp to get to the Party Room fortunately there were others going the same way in all manner of costumes, Yes I won a nice bottle of wine in first place. Pete :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
They are not for married couples, they are anti social, and look rediculous I gave up babygrows as a baby and am buggered if I'll start again. Singles can please themselves, though not so easy in one of those:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. I sleep in the all together and always have done why on earth wear clothes in bed? Put an extra blanket on. As for getting ready for bed and then lounging around the house, why? If your clothes are uncomfortable time you got another tailor or went to different jumble sales:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Roger not sure if the sight of you in the altogether :Eeek: or you in a onsey is one I would find a sight for my poor eyes:ROFLMAO: so probably right in your case a would stick with my old wooly jumper. ::bigsmile:

Apr 12, 2012
Fleet, UK
Funster No
MH
Pilote Atlantis 34
Exp
MoHoing since 09/04/12
All 3 of us chez jimothy got onesies for Christmas last year and we love ours ::bigsmile:

Nothing better than getting in from work/school and declaring onesie night - onesies on, dominos ordered, and a dvd on.

Mine is blue with red shoulders and a sort of apres ski snowflakey pattern. And is uber warm.

Tend not to get worn when away in MoHo tho.

laneside

Funster
Deceased RIP
Aug 14, 2009
Oradour sur Vayres
Funster No
MH
Rapido V66
Exp
nowhere near long enough
Love love love my onesey, Ed and I have had them for at least 3 years I'm a lepord and Ed's a tiger ::bigsmile:, when you get to my age you don't give a bu**er what any one thinks. :ROFLMAO:

Heck I fancy a tiger one--------on second thoughts perhaps it is too late now

daisy mae

Free Member
Mar 12, 2013
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
C class Coachbuilt
Exp
I`m a newbie, now 1 year
Sorry do not like them, some ladies can look ok, but the men sorry guys, it`s a no no just my opinion, each to their own.:ROFLMAO:

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
DEFINATE NO!!!!!!!!!! BUSBY:Smile:

teddybard

Free Member
Aug 21, 2012
warwickshire
Funster No
MH
c
Exp
5 years
Roger, I defy you to say that Carol and her sister and that lady in the advert don't look good in theirs..... I think you are just jealous cos you aint got one....:Smile::winky:

No Carol & her Sister look OK
I was undecided about yours (?} in Stratford but
then I realised later that that the Onesie was the thing you were wearing when you came back from Grommets van in the Morning.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

My own preference is the nonesie
(No photos available):winky:

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
No Carol & her Sister look OK
I was undecided about yours (?} in Stratford but
then I realised later that that the Onesie was the thing you were wearing when you came back from Grommets van in the Morning.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

My own preference is the nonesie
(No photos available):winky:

I remember that. A knock on the window opened blinds and there is Joy in her Onesie. :ROFLMAO::thumb: What a pleasant wake up call that was :winky:

I also remember the first time I heard and saw one of these silly garments. Yes it was our Haggers at the Bring and Buy... I was speechless and stunned :ROFLMAO:

I am afraid a onesie is not for me. Although I did consider buying some of these when I first went fulltiming.
www.ebay.co.uk/itm/150895443071

However I realised that the faffing about to go to the toilet would soon cause me to consign them to the bin.

I seem to recall I think it was on Grizzly Adam's that the old boy used to wear some like this that had a hatch on the back door :Doh::ROFLMAO:

Jan 31, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
10 years +
Another big NO here.

They didn't have babygrows when I was young; my only experience of anything similar was a bright red jumpsuit in the 80s and after a few nights out it was consigned to the bin. When I want to go to the loo I don't want to completely undress every time - and anyway nowadays I don't always have the time! :Blush:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back