OK Lets try asking a different way..........cats....... (1 Viewer)

Oct 15, 2011
Not Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Carthago chic eline
Exp
Since 2011
IMG_3528.JPG
IMG_3531.JPG
And here they are guarding their view from intruders up the west coast of Scotland.

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
How could we possibly leave our lovely spoiled cats behind? NEVER!

Here's what happened:

Susana & Pedro - http://headingtiny.com/

Great video I think the challenge I have is mine is used to going out whenever he likes so getting him used to being kept in for hours a day is going to be hard, at the minute if you leave a car door open etc he's In there like a shot as he's very inquisitive, but not sure how he will like when it's moving.
Another problem I have is I don't get the motorhome till after the house has gone so there's no transition period possible it's just go for it and make the best of it, time will tell
I may have to start keeping him indoors for the last two weeks we have the house and try and get him used to the litter box again

heading tiny

Free Member
Aug 2, 2017
Cardiff
Funster No
MH
2009 Chausson Welcome 58
Exp
Since Sep 2016
Great video I think the challenge I have is mine is used to going out whenever he likes so getting him used to being kept in for hours a day is going to be hard, at the minute if you leave a car door open etc he's In there like a shot as he's very inquisitive, but not sure how he will like when it's moving.
Another problem I have is I don't get the motorhome till after the house has gone so there's no transition period possible it's just go for it and make the best of it, time will tell
I may have to start keeping him indoors for the last two weeks we have the house and try and get him used to the litter box again

Thank you, so glad you enjoyed the video!

The place where we used to live had a small yard and our cats would spend most of the day outside as well. Of course, they wouldn't go anywhere else, so it's not the same situation. You could try to keep him inside more and more gradually and take him outside on a lead?
My male cat would do his pees and poops outside, but quickly recognized the litter box as the place to go afterwards.

Your cat will probably be a bit upset with you in the beginning, but he will get used to it. Ours did and believe me they are 2 very spoiled cats lol.

We take them out 1-2 times a day (for about an hour each time) to the garden close by. We also play with them inside the Moho and then they either sleep, groom or watch the world from the top window (overcab bed). They are quite happy now :)

;););)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back