Oil Life Indicator and Next Service Indicator - 2011 Elddis Sunquest 130 (1 Viewer)

ElddisNotElvis

Free Member
Jul 22, 2018
Funster No
Hi

According to my Peugeot owners manual, when I turn the engine on I should get a short spanner message on the dashboard to tell me when the next service is due - but it doesn’t, so I am having to guess when next service is due. Pressing the mode button only gives me very basic information, date time speed etc and cannot see service due date anywhere. Am I missing something as the manual usually says “if fitted” and it doesn’t for service indicator.

I can get the following picture on start up for oil if I press mode. Does the five empty circles means the oil life is good, and as these black out, does this mean the quality is dropping?

I have found that the manual covers all the bells and whistles, but my MH is very basic in relation to extras, and most of these say “if fitted”.

Many thanks

Attachments

• 3ABC126F-C75B-4986-8884-7B1FE20E3A16.jpeg
    3ABC126F-C75B-4986-8884-7B1FE20E3A16.jpeg
    84 KB · Views: 15
Sep 3, 2012
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
C Class Elddis 175
Exp
8+ years
I wouldn't just rely waiting for a service indicator, depends on your mileage and how long you have had your van.the 5 o oil indicator is just the pressure/level nothing to do with oil quality. If your doubtful change the oil and and filter and start from there. Cheaper in the long term.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back