Oh dear what shall I do Thetford N145 (1 Viewer)

Glandwr

Banned
Jul 10, 2014
the Berwyn Mountains
Funster No
MH
Hymer S740
Exp
since 2009
It’s served me well for well for 11 years but the other day when I woke it from its winter sleep. It seemed very lazy, leds flashed on an off intermittently then after about 5 mins it settled down and worked for a day then went off and was difficult to switch on again (leds flashing) but again settled down.

Been working perfectly now for 48hrs on gas, 12 and 230V . What do I do? Ignore it and hope for the best or get it seen to before a long stay in the van? Could it be the PCB failing? Anyone else experienced anything similar?

Thanks Dick

Sep 12, 2016
Chesterfield England Tellus 3
Funster No
MH
Lunar Roadstar 800
Exp
6 years
It’s served me well for well for 11 years but the other day when I woke it from its winter sleep. It seemed very lazy, leds flashed on an off intermittently then after about 5 mins it settled down and worked for a day then went off and was difficult to switch on again (leds flashing) but again settled down.

Been working perfectly now for 48hrs on gas, 12 and 230V . What do I do? Ignore it and hope for the best or get it seen to before a long stay in the van? Could it be the PCB failing? Anyone else experienced anything similar?

Thanks Dick

Dick our N97 done the same but this time worked only on 12v and Gas NOT 240v
AGAIN
Stripped out the box and have it drying will be putting it back tomorrow got fingers crossed it works replacement PCB are £150 for our version

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back