Free Member
Jul 12, 2012
Staffs
Funster No
MH
Burstner A class 3 berth
Exp
since 2004 caravans before that
Hoping to spend most of July in the Bodensee area of Germany. Have been before some years ago but would appreciate "don't miss" and good Stellplatz recommendations. I shall send for the latest Bordatlas. Will probably travel via Luxembourg unless someone else has a better route.

Thanks everyone.

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Fussen and Neuschwanstein. The Rhinefall. Hitler's Eagles Nest. Garmish Partenkirchen and Germany's highest peak.

PS if via Luxembourg should you not do Mosel + Rhine.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Am off to Reichshof on Friday. Then down to Koblenz and down the Mosel stopping off in Luxembourg before heading south to check out my winter quarters to see if they have finished work to Smudgers satisfaction.

Cobweb

Free Member
Mar 25, 2014
North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
Hi

I would also recommend going via the Romantic road which does in fact end in the Bodensee area . If you have bikes both the romantic road and the bodensee have great cyclepaths . We loved Lindau and Konstanze and with the Bord atlas you can find the stellplatzes to visit them . Try to get to the stellplatzes or campsites fairly early to get a decent pitch . Have a great time .

Jan 8, 2014
Emsworth
Funster No
MH
Bailey 740
Exp
I would ask my grandad but he has not been there for many years, also he went cross country and just stayed next to his tank:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 5, 2008
York
Funster No
MH
C Class Bessacarr 769
Exp
Since July 2010
Meersburg has a good stellplatz. Easy walk into town.

Lin

TRUEJOCK

Free Member
Apr 28, 2010
Funster No
robs on his way this sat

Hoping to spend most of July in the Bodensee area of Germany. Have been before some years ago but would appreciate "don't miss" and good Stellplatz recommendations. I shall send for the latest Bordatlas. Will probably travel via Luxembourg unless someone else has a better route.

Thanks everyone.
there is a great wee place called bray dunes motorhomes can park free yes free at the supermarket corfue also you can park in the town to great beach ps you can get water there . i should be there myself on mon the 30th as im going to germany for 6 weeks i luv the blackforest hope this helps E2.52151 N51.06263:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back