Funster
May 27, 2015
Bedfordshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584
Exp
Long time
I can’t do that, my Hoover won’t run whilst it’s charging!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

kevenh

Free Member
Jun 1, 2019
Thatcham
Funster No
MH
Compass C-Class
Exp
I'm a Progressing Newbie
Just as we discussed them earlier, I found had a pic of my Talent Cell power-bank in my Downloads folder.
Still mostly in its packing, this is it on charge while also powering a Bluetooth speaker.
Also in the pic is the supplied 'y' splitter cable so I could 12v charge while also using the power bank as a 12v battery via the mini jack.
TL;DR It has more potential than my Anker power-bank - but one less USB port :(
IMG_1134.jpg

Edit: I know the red speaker is small but the battery dims: 8.5cm x 14.5cm x 2.8cm

kevenh

Free Member
Jun 1, 2019
Thatcham
Funster No
MH
Compass C-Class
Exp
I'm a Progressing Newbie
Just as we discussed them earlier, I found had a pic of my Talent Cell power-bank in my Downloads folder.
Still mostly in its packing, this is it on charge while also powering a Bluetooth speaker.
Also in the pic is the supplied 'y' splitter cable so I could 12v charge while also using the power bank as a 12v battery via the mini jack.
TL;DR It has more potential than my Anker power-bank - but one less USB port :(
View attachment 472735

Edit: I know the red speaker is small but the battery dims: 8.5cm x 14.5cm x 2.8cm
34E719BF-D18E-4D92-894F-C9EC92F6FBC6.jpeg

Here it is in situ.
Still on the 1st charge 😳
Which is more an indication of how good it is at retaining charge as it’s only been used to power the ‘scopes’ of tracking planets and stars about 10 times.
It’s on the 4th of 5 charge lights.
When power drops the scope will start being sluggish and inaccurate. Not hot that yet.

I’ve taken it off to do more USB charging tests for motorhome relevant testing. Hopefully with charge level details others have posted.

You’re NOT judging my temporary becoming permanent Velcro harness 😜

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back