Odda Farm - Nice little site near Lincoln (1 Viewer)

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
enough to know i shouldnt touch things i know nothing about ....
just stayed at a little site at Odda Farm - found on moonfruit wild camping

£5 per night inc EHU, water and wc emptying points

and get to see some of the Red Arrows flying past if youre lucky - we saw a couple of them on what i assume to be test flights or just blowing off the cobwebs !

i will post some photos on later - its just a basic park up so no bells and whistles but ideal for a stopover !!

OP
OP
M

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
enough to know i shouldnt touch things i know nothing about ....
As luck would have it, i dropped my phone into some water and now cant bloody access anything, hopefully i can get the photos off !!

Anyway, the site had 3 electric hook ups, wc empty point, water tap. I cant remember what she said about grey waste, but there are two large manhole covers, easy enough to remove. As the area is laid to gravel it might be that you just open up near the manholes BUT i suggest you check first ! The EHU hookups are inside a padlocked gated area, so its reasonably secure and the security light was on all night, though no great issues.

i did notice an established permanent 'traveller camp' a few fields away, but with all the cctv, lighting and fencing we didnt feel at risk during our stay ( we stayed 2 nights)

Recycling boxes and waste bin for general stuff.

The farm is a working livery stable so keep dogs on their lead.

Although only 3 EHU's , they do allow parking adjacent to one of the other buildings and i reckon there is space for at least three motorhomes there. If they wanted to, i reckon they could organise the park ups so that they could get 5 motorhomes in quite easily, but then would need to add additional hook ups

if you want all singing dancing, with glorious undisturbed views then this isnt what youre looking for. if however you are happy with a peaceful, reasonably secure countryside setting, with views of horse paddocks/fields at a very reasonable price, run by very helpful people who try to make sure everything is ok, then ring them on 07980 016264. The owner and her daughter were really helpful and pleasant and communications were brilliant, making us feel very welcome at all times

We will definitely be back there if we visit the Lincoln area again - Lincoln is about 4 miles away and we did notice a cycle path into Lincoln itself, pretty close to the site.

I have left a review on Moonfruit Wild Camping and rated as 5 stars on the basis that it has everything you need for the unbelievable great price of £5 per night inc EHU !!

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back