OBDfusion anyone use it at all or with Fiat enhanced diagnostics? (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Jan 27, 2018
Northampton
Funster No
MH
Rapido & Bongone
I have an OBDlink Sx usb connector and use it with Multiecuscan. It also comes with its own free Obdlink android ap. This is from the the same softwarehouse as OBD-fusion. Obdlink enhanced diagnostics does not cover fiat, OBD fusion does , but the website does not say what it covers. I currently have a BT dongle permamently attched (in a secure location and can't use the SX cable). I would like to permamently monitor certain Fiat PIDs and display speed on a phone. Currently i can do this with a GPS ap and MES on laptop. (or even Alfaobd on phone but limmited PIDs). OBD-fusion looks as if it opens up the options, does it?

as a pure asside it appears to be much quicker than Torque and transmits more PIDs /s as shown on Utube vids by obd4everyone.
Has anyone used OBDfusion with Fiat enhanced diagnostics?

Last edited:
OP
OP
the1andonly
Jan 27, 2018
Northampton
Funster No
MH
Rapido & Bongone
Well I wasted my £5 to install the software to find that the only Fiat covered by the enhanced diagnotics is the 500.
(Why that isnt on the website or answer my question? Rhetorical question, i'm a cynic already know the answer.) American Software will always be biased towards Petrol.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back