O2 offers on contract data sims (1 Viewer)

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
Don't rush me, had a visit to a bar, eat and help make supper and then walk the dog since your first post! :)
But a significant improvement over their current £1.99 a day deal roaming in Europe.
The challenge will be to get these rates while already locked into one of their current contracts. Will see what I can get when I get back home.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
chaser
Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Don't rush me, had a visit to a bar, eat and help make supper and then walk the dog since your first post! :)
But a significant improvement over their current £1.99 a day deal roaming in Europe.
The challenge will be to get these rates while already locked into one of their current contracts. Will see what I can get when I get back home.
At the moment I am on a contract with them, unlimited everything and 2gb data, a month for just over a tenner, which most of the time is ample but when in Europe , as you say they charged £1.99 a day , but that was for unlimited everything including tetherable data, which for a month would cost £60 + now I am wondering whether going up to £18 a month to get twelve gb which for most of the year I wouldn't use or sticking to my three data sim just when needed. And stay with my £10 contract.
I know this is a bit of a ramble but hope you get my drift.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back