Nuevo touch-screen (1 Viewer)

Dec 17, 2018
Bonny Scotland
Funster No
MH
2020 Pilote P650GJ
Exp
Since 2005
After selling our 2009 Nuevo ES privately I was clearing out some old paperwork and came across something (image below) that may be of value to other owners.
I had recurring trouble with the touch-screen fading, not responding and the internal fluorescent lighting remaining firmly inoperative. (These lights are only switchable using the fob which can also operate the external awning light.)
As became the norm, the factory referred me to Scotland's only dealer and they in turn referred me to the factory, after having the vehicle for a week.
I honestly can't remember how I came across MES (I'm a keen biker) but they listened to me and asked me to send the whole unit to them. Within 3 days they called and asked me if I'd like to pay £55 and they'd send it back repaired. 2 days later it was back and in perfect working order!
They're knowledgeable, polite and efficient.
We bought the motorhome when it was under 2 years old and kept it for 9 years so it wasn't a bad vehicle - far from it, it took us all over Europe many times - but when we did have problems (roof leaks, heating, fridge plus the usual trivia) we felt let down by the two sources who should have been keen to help us and did not. So our next purchase will involve neither.
20200904_145448.jpg

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back