LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
but what other stuff do folk know about and be be willing to share?

Well you know that you will not have to tolerate this miserable decaying planet for much longer and soon you will be luxuriating in Valhalla.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 27, 2008
Cheltenham
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2007
I read all these posts with interest. I diligently carried out the bowel screening test every two years from 2005 when I retired. No problem, and although I’d been asked to a retest on a couple occasions, everything was fine until 2012. I failed it twice and was invited to see a consultant in my local hospital. I had a colonoscopy during which they removed 13 polyps, one of which was cancerous. I was declared clear but had a colonoscopy every year until 2016. However, my consultant told me that looking at my MRI scan they noticed a shadow on my left kidney. Sure enough it was a carcinoma. Oh dear - so I went for a pre-op medical for my operation and had a ECG ( first time) and was diagnosed with atrial fibrulation, an eneven heartbeat. Anyway, following the operation which was in 2013 was successful and I’m declared cancer free as we speak and I take a couple of tablets to control my heartbeat. So, the point is I got 3 for the price of 1 and I thank my lucky stars for the screening programme as all three were caught for which I had no symptoms whatsoever. I still have friends who ignore the little package that comes with the post - it’s not nice but they must be mad.......
John

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Well you know that you will not have to tolerate this miserable decaying planet for much longer and soon you will be luxuriating in Valhalla.
Do they do a twin bed version? :D

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Whatever your heart desires. Exe/saw wielding maidens are rated very highly in Valhalla. You get to sit at the top table near Odin.
Do they have power tools there as well as bit choppers?

Feb 22, 2016
York
Funster No
MH
Bailey 620 Approach
Exp
Since 2015
You can groan every time you sit down and fart every time you stand up.
Other than that, not a lot to commend it. I suppose it's better than not getting to 60.

OP
OP
kitetraveller

kitetraveller

Free Member
Jun 18, 2016
Norfolk, UK
Funster No
MH
Citroen Relay 2 bed
Exp
Getting there!
Many thanks folks!

In addition to the serious points well made about health screening (which we had ignored, but are now getting on with!!), thank you for the humour.

Stay safe
Andy & Christine

golly

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 16, 2009
Land of the Prince Bishops
Funster No
MH
HYMERCAR PVC
Exp
since August 2009
You forgot having the right to be seen in public wearing matching Kagools or Fleeces with your partner... ;)
Ha Ha, just this morning, I accused my wife of wearing one of my polo shirts, she was adamant that it was hers. Shurenough mine was still in wardrobe, ill make bl**dy sure we don't wear them at the same time, we'll look like tweedle Dum and tweedle dee:D2

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back