Nottingham Flogas (1 Viewer)

Sep 20, 2015
Slovenia
Funster No
MH
N+B Arto 79R
Exp
since 2014
Does anyone know whether Nottingham Flogas will suppy lpg to a motorhome. Some Flogas outlets will and some won't. If you know that they will, how easy is the access please.
I've tried phoning but it takes you through to a central answer centre which isn't much use. 🤞🙂

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
Which location are you asking about as I've found their stuff isn't very up to date & havent managed to fill at any of theirs yet. I'm nr J27/M1.

Langtoftlad

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 12, 2011
Langtoft, South Lincs
Funster No
MH
WildAx Aurora FB [PVC]
Exp
Since 2015
No idea if they will supply - presumably refillable rather than exchange cylinders?
But if I'm worried about access I usually look for myself via Google Maps, satellite view and Streetview

...which show quite a narrow access road but room to swing into a narrow entrance and plenty of room to manoeuvre in the yard behind:

Flogas.jpg

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Mr David
Sep 20, 2015
Slovenia
Funster No
MH
N+B Arto 79R
Exp
since 2014
The one in Canterbury Road is the one I'm Interested in, but I understand that not all Flogas outlets can/will supply to motorhome refillable systems.
Which location are you asking about as I've found their stuff isn't very up to date & havent managed to fill at any of theirs yet. I'm nr J27/M1.

Jan 9, 2017
Luton
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato
Exp
My brother fills up here-

Nov 6, 2008
Ramsey, Isle of Man.
Funster No
MH
Coachmen Concord 300TS
Exp
8 years with an RV
Not far away from flogas is St Mary's BP petrol station, near Cinderhill roundabout, they sell LPG. On the A610 at Nutthall, a mile from J26 M1.

If you were to pass flogas on your right, continue to the end of the road, turn right, second set of lights, turn right, and follow this road towards the M1 north, and you will see the BP station on your left just past the roundabout. Approx 2 miles from flogas. Hope this helps.

Craig

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
Ther
Not far away from flogas is St Mary's BP petrol station, near Cinderhill roundabout, they sell LPG. On the A610 at Nutthall, a mile from J26 M1.

If you were to pass flogas on your right, continue to the end of the road, turn right, second set of lights, turn right, and follow this road towards the M1 north, and you will see the BP station on your left just past the roundabout. Approx 2 miles from flogas. Hope this helps.

Craig
I think that's the one my neighbour uses Craig, I wasn't aware of it till a few weeks ago.

Screenshot_20210809-143941.png
Flogas are quoting this as close by too & has a local phone number if that helps.

Nov 6, 2008
Ramsey, Isle of Man.
Funster No
MH
Coachmen Concord 300TS
Exp
8 years with an RV
Ther

I think that's the one my neighbour uses Craig, I wasn't aware of it till a few weeks ago.

View attachment 525596
Flogas are quoting this as close by too & has a local phone number if that helps.
Bit of the old Nottingham Knowledge coming out there. I use this when visiting Nottingham.

Craig

OP
OP
Mr David
Sep 20, 2015
Slovenia
Funster No
MH
N+B Arto 79R
Exp
since 2014
Some useful answers, thanks for the replies.
Currently we are staying just north of Melton Mowbray and will soon need to refil my Alugas cylinders. There are a number of autogas stations around us, all in different directions and 20+ miles away so just trying to decide on the most cost effective refilling location as lpg is the only reason for taking the van out. 🤔

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back