Nothing coming out the grey waste tap!! (1 Viewer)

WESTY66

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 17, 2017
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic C-Line
Exp
All the gear, and no idea!
Had my first night out last Saturday night, had a shower, did some washing up, fresh water tank down from 61% to 39%. Just now I thought I would empty the grey waste as the wife thought the sink drain smelt a bit whiffy, just opened the grey tap and ....Nothing! ran the sink tap ran the shower and ran the bathroom tap and still....nothing? Any ideas?? Also how much blue stuff in the toilet cassette pls??

Ady

Feb 21, 2016
Uk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2017
They think it’s all over.........it is now!
Well,Mr Westy,you must now be the Fun expert on grey waste tanks,so you will be expected to answer all such future enquiries!
(y) Glad it’s ok now.:)

Upvote 0
Apr 22, 2018
Herts.
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral lowline
Ohh for gods sake. I’ve been waiting all weekend for this to be done, pop out side to mow the lawn, and I miss it. Bloody typical.

Upvote 0
May 17, 2016
Aberdeenshire
Funster No
MH
B524
Exp
2nd base
He could have at least made up something a bit more exciting ;)

If anyone is desperate for another fix I parked up at lomond Woods grey water area today and had the gunk had stuffed up the outflow. Pinched a shot of their hose and used the back flow method but didn't help.

Got the screwdriver out next to have a poke about but still nothing. Half an hour I was there waiting on it to empty. I would have had a right go at it but it's in an awkward place to get to and I had good clothes on. Gave up after a while and I'm now home. Going to fill up with fizzy juice later and let wrip. I might film it for you if your lucky.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back