Note to self. Check Gas. (1 Viewer)

Sep 16, 2013
Horncastle, UK
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2006
So, chilled out in the van with a nice glass of wine, food cooking, heating on - lovely.

Then the light on the heating (gas only) starts flashing. Check the oven - no gas.

What a bloody amateur :rolleyes:

Had a drink so can't drive. Local LPG place is closed anyway. It's going to be be below zero tonight, which I'd be fine with, but Missus and dog - no way :sick:

So, pulled a rad out of the office and ordered a kebab. Kebab shop has terrible reviews. Wish me luck :Eeek:

Feb 22, 2016
York
Funster No
MH
Bailey 620 Approach
Exp
Since 2015
So, chilled out in the van with a nice glass of wine, food cooking, heating on - lovely.

Then the light on the heating (gas only) starts flashing. Check the oven - no gas.

What a bloody amateur :rolleyes:

Had a drink so can't drive. Local LPG place is closed anyway. It's going to be be below zero tonight, which I'd be fine with, but Missus and dog - no way :sick:

So, pulled a rad out of the office and ordered a kebab. Kebab shop has terrible reviews. Wish me luck :Eeek:
Are you on hook up? I’m assuming so otherwise how would the office radiator work? If so, you should be warm enough tonight. Hope so; it’s perishing here in York and we’re not in the van.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Wissel
Sep 16, 2013
Horncastle, UK
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2006
I think he is outside his new premises.
Not a good omen for a custom builder not fitting a gauge in his own van.:LOL:
:LOL:

Yep - should get around to that. Thing is, they are useless anyway. Have a Cerbo here to play with, hoping that can be programmed to be a little more accurate (y)

Anyway, it turns out I'm not an amateur/idiot - I'm officially a super genius.

The van is toasty and I have an extremely happy Missus and dog. Turns out the reviews were wrong and the kebab was excellent.

Obviously I planned tonight that way ;)

Apr 19, 2008
Kent coast Hythe
Funster No
MH
Rapido fiat based
Exp
brought first van 16 yrs ago
:LOL:

The van is toasty and I have an extremely happy Missus and dog. Turns out the reviews were wrong and the kebab was excellent.

Obviously I planned tonight that way ;)
That's more than Luck .......Quick give me six numbers
OIP.GfOZlRXlTIK3jAAm3CVpJwHaEK

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
Amateurism seems to be the norm today!:doh:

Guess who arrived on site having forgot to "pack" the reserve Calor Gas cylinder and refill the Safefill one?:RollEyes:

Minus lots last night with leccy struggling to keep up!:crying:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back