Note 20 ultra pre ordered (1 Viewer)

Oct 5, 2012
Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Carado T132
Exp
5 years, feel free to ask me about the Carado!!
I dont care if its overpriced, I dont care if it's a waste of money, I dont even care if you have a 20 year old phone that still works fine for you.......I am in :love: :giggle:
Thank you for reading my love letter (y)

Last edited:
Jan 19, 2014
Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Elddis Accordo 105
Exp
since 2014
OP
OP
MR. FUSION
Oct 5, 2012
Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Carado T132
Exp
Here's a link for those of you that don't know what one is.. Make sure you're sitting down for the price 😳

Sorry, you need to subscribe to see this content. Subs are £20 a year. You Can Subscribe Here

Mrs Fusion is getting my note 8 & the venerable note 4 will be retired from 6+ years of full time service. So I have (hopefully) saved a bit on buying her a new phone......but yes......the price!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
This is, by far and away, the best Galaxy available!

1596807417726.png

StephDeLux

Free Member
May 29, 2019
Funster No
MH
ML-T 560 built
Exp
Since 2010
Can you prove that ?

You can't prove a negative. Since it is you who has a suspicion, it'd rather be you who's in charge of a proof. But doesn't matter, it is Korean, not Chinese and that's a big difference. Korea has no world domination ambition.

StephDeLux

Free Member
May 29, 2019
Funster No
MH
ML-T 560 built
Exp
Since 2010
I have a S10+ that I find great. But looking at the web page about the S7 tablet, I wonder why such a great company lower themselves to just copy the design of the Apple iPad Pro. Even the web page itself is a copy of the iPad Pro web page! It instantly give Samsung a low, cheap image their products and research department certainly don't deserve.

Sep 3, 2012
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
C Class Elddis 175
Exp
8+ years
You can't prove a negative. Since it is you who has a suspicion, it'd rather be you who's in charge of a proof. But doesn't matter, it is Korean, not Chinese and that's a big difference. Korea has no world domination ambition.

Korea has no world wide domination ambition?
So what do they need a nuclear armament?
:oops:

StephDeLux

Free Member
May 29, 2019
Funster No
MH
ML-T 560 built
Exp
Since 2010
Korea has no world wide domination ambition?
So what do they need a nuclear armament?
:oops:

Rrriiight! How can I put this? You're are, incredibly, mismatching North Korea and South Korea.

Clipgate

Free Member
Jan 1, 2014
Folkestone
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Those in glass houses should not throws stones, those such as me! But they are all slave devices. Tracked, targeted, and delusionoid devices.
However we all use them, some like a valid beer others a G&T they all have a value, it's only bad value if we do not want to pay! Enjoy

OP
OP
MR. FUSION
Oct 5, 2012
Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Carado T132
Exp
I have a S10+ that I find great. But looking at the web page about the S7 tablet, I wonder why such a great company lower themselves to just copy the design of the Apple iPad Pro. Even the web page itself is a copy of the iPad Pro web page! It instantly give Samsung a low, cheap image their products and research department certainly don't deserve.
My note 4 is still going strong mainly because I can still cheaply buy OEM batteries for it & replace the dead ones & carry spares. That & the pen was the big selling point of the Note series but Sammy have abandoned the battery replacement & even the headphone jack now! If you want the other selling point, the replaceable storage you have to buy the ultra version. I dont like any of that but the note with the spen is still unbeatable IMHO.

OP
OP
MR. FUSION
Oct 5, 2012
Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Carado T132
Exp
I found out recently why they are called Cell Phones. Obvious really: we are their prisoners!
I have replaced TV with mine, but at least I can choose from a world of rubbish to watch & interact with the diversity of the internet & talk occasionally to real people on it. The main selling point though for me is the ability to cut & paste from internet/camera/text etc & then annotate/draw with the spen & build up project notes. The new model has expanded on all of that and integrated with Microsoft office & the cloud!

SmartSelect_20200807-163135_Samsung Notes.jpg

Last edited:

Cheshirecat57

Free Member
Feb 3, 2018
Mid Cheshire
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years on and off
Other than car dominance......Kia/Hyundai watch this space 😂😂

Jan 19, 2014
Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Elddis Accordo 105
Exp
since 2014
I'm going for the Samsung galaxy A41 when we get home £250, got an S8 at the minute, it gets hot and the battery doesn't last, plus I hate the 'edge' screen. You can't hold the flaming thing without selecting something.

I always used to go for the flagship models but at £1000+ they are now just rip offs. Ann's got the A6 and it does everything mine does and more.

OP
OP
MR. FUSION
Oct 5, 2012
Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Carado T132
Exp
I'm going for the Samsung galaxy A41 when we get home £250, got an S8 at the minute, it gets hot and the battery doesn't last, plus I hate the 'edge' screen. You can't hold the flaming thing without selecting something.

I always used to go for the flagship models but at £1000+ they are now just rip offs. Ann's got the A6 and it does everything mine does and more.
I have hopefully saved a lot of that that by repairing the Van's toilet & loads of other maintainence jobs myself in the last few weeks :) Nothing else I own is "flagship" :(

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back