Not sure where to Post this warning.... (1 Viewer)

Taupo

Free Member
Aug 1, 2012
New Zealand
Funster No
MH
dont own one yet
Exp
Hi everyone ... we are not Motorhome owners. We live in New Zealand and had a bad experience with safety issues and service from a Spanish Motorhome Rental company.

We want to warn others about this company to save them money and heartache.

So - please - where in this forum would be a good place to start? Also could anyone with more experience suggest anywhere else I should post? We also have some photos which explain better how bad the motorhome was which I would also like to share.

Thankyou and greetings from down under.

Last edited:
Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
We are always open to reviews of companies ::bigsmile:

I would only make one recommendation though. Say whatever you want about any company but please be sure you can document anything you say if it is negative. This is a legal issue that will probably cover you in any country not just NZ. If you have documentary proof of any statement you are not going to get into trouble from a liable or defamation point of view...

Other than that let rip whether it is positive or negative.....

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Hi everyone ... we are not Motorhome owners. We live in New Zealand and had a bad experience with safety issues and service from a Spanish Motorhome Rental company.

Be warned, we suffer a lot of "join/rubbish/leave" malicious posts. Standard business ploy, so no matter how genuine you are we may not believe you.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
T

Taupo

Free Member
Aug 1, 2012
New Zealand
Funster No
MH
dont own one yet
Exp
OUCH!

Yikes ... hadn't even thought of that. But I DO have HEAPS of photos detailing the state of the tyres; the laughable way the bed was "fixed" to the roof; (top and bottom) the water tank etc etc ... and am more than happy to share them - in fact I would post them in my reply if I could work out how to make my own photos stick to the end of a http/URL thingy ....

Please believe me this is NOT malicious - and yes, it probably is the only time I will post on your forum.

When I was researching camper van hire in Spain I searched the net thoroughly, looking for threads such as "camper van problem" etc in every forum I could find (including yours) so I could discount the baddies ... and I thought I had succeeded. I was wrong, so I just wanted to get the message out there to as many people as possible.

Cheers from Taupo where we are hoping to steal the sun back from you any week now :)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back