Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
Off on our Caledonian jaunt on Friday, starting to load up with all that we might need and a few bits more !!! Pebbles, our West Highland Terrier has been clipped ready for her homecoming !!! Friday Night will see us on The car park just on the edge of Moffat, Saturday at the Altguish Inn and then a couple of days wild camping at Cove where the Atlantic convoys formed up ! After that, Badachro Bay, Shieldaig and Kyleakin on the old slipway before boarding the ferry for Lewis !! Bring it on !:party2::party2::party2::party2:

OP
OP
Stephen & Jeannie

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
Plan B !!!!!
Friday night saw us at Moffat but Saturday we stopped at North Kessock as I was cream crackered !!! Really quiet car park right on the Moray Firth !
Now we are at Cumberlands campsite in Fort Augustas, temp. Is 19 degrees and the sun is cracking the flags !!!! Two nights here and then a wild camp on the old slip at Kyleakin before catching the ferry to Lewis .
Ray And Geri.......where are you heading ??????:cooler::cooler::cooler:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
Plan B !!!!!
Friday night saw us at Moffat but Saturday we stopped at North Kessock as I was cream crackered !!! Really quiet car park right on the Moray Firth !
Now we are at Cumberlands campsite in Fort Augustas, temp. Is 19 degrees and the sun is cracking the flags !!!! Two nights here and then a wild camp on the old slip at Kyleakin before catching the ferry to Lewis .
Ray And Geri.......where are you heading ??????:cooler::cooler::cooler:

Regrettably not up to Lewis like you, we have now done most of the islands, started with Lewis in 2006, this year we have been to Islay and Arran, I have now decided by far my favourite is Harris, closely followed by Lewis

Camp sites have come on a lot I that time, some though getting over priced (bordering on greedy) some great wild options still though

We go for scenery and eagles, loads of the first, had some success on second, but we will back there next year without a doubt

Enjoy (y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back