Not Going to Newark? Read this. (1 Viewer)

paulus the woodgnome

Free Member
Sep 25, 2008
Nottingham
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
4 years 2 months
great things come from newark namley ME and hey mr Haggers we have lived in Nottingham for the past 45 years and we have not been shot once
Nottingham is a decent place to live with a really great university, great night life, a lots of great films made about robin hood, it is one of the best shopping centres outside of Nottingham , lots of worse places to live
wil let you off this time but don't do it again
its nottingham not shottingham:whatthe:

paulus the woodgnome

Free Member
Sep 25, 2008
Nottingham
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
4 years 2 months
:Doh:i meant one of the best shopping places outside of london anyway anymore of this and i will send robin hood to shoot you with his bow and arrow:ROFLMAO:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLVoCQQ22_w[/ame]

dylan

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
sw wales
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
n/a
We have been busy this week getting the site ready for Easter. We have had some bonfires in the top field which were 5 days old and we thought were out, one sprung into life and caught the field alight. The whole field went up next to the site.:Blush: Now when in Wales is it dry enough to catch a field alight ! Well this week it sure was. Now one very black field and it still hasn't rained ! Today one motorhome and two caravans on site and all day the Red Kites have put on a great show with their mating ritual. All cameras at the ready. Wall to wall sun shine and sun shades were out. Pity I have work tomorrow.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back