Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
where you off instead?

Couldn't be bothered with the scramble for tickets at the last moment so opted to use our MH for what it's meant to be used for, a bit of quality together time with some touring.

So we are off to Evesham and then the Cotswolds I think... Although nothing planned (best way)

So those others not going to Malvern, where you off?

Dec 4, 2012
leicester
Funster No
MH
swift kontiki and vw cam
Exp
15yrs
We are off to Lincoln steam rally. Would have enjoyed the country music at malvern but already booked in at Lincoln its one of Tony's favorite rallies.

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
Nice little campsite on the side of a canal next to a national cycle route with a castle, bird sanctuary and famous pub all within 10 minutes.
So nice a bit of cycling bit of culture and a few real ales.
Boring old motor home show Nah no thanks(y):sleep:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Silkcut1105

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 3, 2011
Swansea
Funster No
MH
autotrail chieftain
Exp
Since 1991
well im def going BUT when my tickets arrived i booked in general camping by mistake so im hoping i can still get in the funsters plot ,i hope i can .

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
I rarely book anything far ahead nowadays as have had so many kicks in the slats when plans have been made well in advance. I would have gone to Malvern if I could have booked nearer the time. So maybe off down to Shell and if the weather is good, take the boat and do a bit of fishing.

Nov 6, 2013
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B574DL
Exp
Since 2011 (tugger for 20 before that)
Not going anywhere :( as we have guests for the weekend.

SOS

Aug 10, 2014
Devizes
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 1R
Exp
Since 2014
Thinking of going down to the Hayling Island West Beach Aire on Friday just for the weekend to suss it out. Hope there is space there!

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Was going to have a few days away locally... but...

Judy has got a filthy M.home to clean and 4 ton of gravel to move... :RollEyes:::bigsmile:

D

Deleted member 29692

Deleted User
We're off to the Beautiful Days festival in Devon. Best one of the year, can't wait :D

knighthauler

Free Member
May 11, 2013
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
since 2001
Well we are going to Malvern,but first a couple of days in Cheltenham,then Tewksbury arriving at the Malvern show on Friday - booked in with the funsters,heres hoping for some nice weather for all of us!

Mar 26, 2009
Yr Wyddgrug
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL
Exp
Since 2009
Not going anywhere. I'll be cleaning the van and getting it ready for the Oulton park Gold cup the weekend after(y)

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
where you off instead?
Couldn't be bothered with the scramble for tickets at the last moment so opted to use our MH for what it's meant to be used for, a bit of quality together time with some touring.
So we are off to Evesham and then the Cotswolds I think... Although nothing planned (best way)
So those others not going to Malvern, where you off?
Never been attracted to rallies or meets but each to their own. We are off to North Norfolk Blakeney area for a few days like yourself for a bit of quality time. Then back down the east coast with maybe a night on the Suffolk coast.

Busman

Free Member
Jul 25, 2013
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Esterel
Exp
A few years
:( Am I the only one working
Off the following weekend to Haltwhistle C&CC for a couple of days walking and carrying the dog lol

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
Never been interested in going to the big Motorhome shows either. In fact we've never done one.
We prefer the smaller rallies and going off by our selfs , to where ever we fancy. But this weekend we are at home for a change. Ralph's still on call , don't ask.
But next Thursday ,Friday ,Saturday, Sunday and monday we are shooting off to Whitby and that side of the coast. Looking forward to it. Just us two and the dogs.:clap2:

May 21, 2008
Oxford
Funster No
MH
WildAx Constellation
Exp
Since 2008
Was going to have a few days away locally... but...

Judy has got a filthy M.home to clean and 4 ton of gravel to move... :RollEyes:::bigsmile:

Well I should go away and let her get on with it. Bound to be better for her not having to worry about looking after you!

Sep 5, 2012
Scotland
Funster No
MH
East Neuk Fifer
Exp
since 2012
This weekend going to cabin in Argyll but in a couples of weekends our destination is Devon with 1 or 2 stops on the way and an extra passenger with all that entails.:)

mto

Free Member
Aug 31, 2013
Teesside
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
a newbie
We are not going to Malvern, booked Lincoln instead. We are at Grassington for a few days at the moment having just been near York. We are moving on to Hawes later in the week.
All of you going to Malvern, enjoy it!

grasscutter

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 11, 2009
East Wittering. West Sussex.
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis i588
Exp
Started in 1980
I find it very interesting the way this thread is developing.
I will admit that there was a time that I would not have gone anywhere near a big meet/motorhome show.
Now I love them. I like the whole community spirit with the proviso that I take as little or as much as I want.
To be honest, the people in the area that I live are so far up themselves that you wonder what their lives are about.
I find it so pleasant to be in the company of so many like minded people who just want to enjoy themselves.
However I fully respect that other people would rather steer clear of it all.
See you all at Malvern.

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Booked for theTattingstone meet but engine problem developed on m/h probably means we will not be going anywhere.:swear2::swear2::swear2:

I suggest you have a look up and down the roads near to you...

Are there any skips in them?

If there are I recommend you contact Funster BillTheDrill.

He will pop around, rummage through the skips for "stuff" and build you a new engine in the blink of an eye.

JJ :cool:

icantremember

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 2, 2010
Near to Watton in Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL668
Exp
since 2005
I suggest you have a look up and down the roads near to you...

Are there any skips in them?

If there are I recommend you contact Funster BillTheDrill.

He will pop around, rummage through the skips for "stuff" and build you a new engine in the blink of an eye.

JJ :cool:
Excellent idea but I recon poor old Bill deserves a rest from rebuilding engines.

Reactions: JJ

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back