Not all bio tablets are equal! (1 Viewer)

Jan 27, 2018
Northampton
Funster No
MH
Rapido & Bongone
No success with what? The bio stuff isn’t normally in our cassette long enough for full breakdown of solids. It is still a bit smelly but I can cope with that. It certainly doesn’t come out of the cassette smelling of clean washing! However it does allow all to rinse out cleanly.
Stealaway, Do you rinse? If so then you will probably kill off the friendly bacteria anyway with the chlorinated water. It is the reason why one should never rinse pond filters in tap water.
No success in reducing stench enough for swmbo.
Do you not rinse when using bio method, so probability of turds/ paper remaining in cassete?

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2016
Bristol
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
No success in reducing stench enough for swmbo.
Do you not rinse when using bio method, so probability of turds/ paper remaining in cassete?
I do rinse out well. I was just responding to the suggestion to get rid of every drop of non-bio. I use the bio to get a nice smell when cassette is freshly emptied. However, I did forget to mention that we have a SOG so however smelly the cassette is, no smells inside. Now they really do make a difference. I also use the pink stuff in a spray bottle so after every loo use there is a nice smell trapped between the cassette and the loo lid.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back