Not a great start for the Malvern show ! (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
Charlie

Charlie

Free Member
May 16, 2015
Herefordshire / Worcestershire borders .
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleeper Kemerton.
Exp
Im a newbie
Well after a hard day putting a new roof on the summer house we are off to the show with a long list of things to get.. Looking forward to it ! Last show we went to was our first ever and was at Stratford this year and we bought our MH that day ...(y)

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Great show, thoroughly enjoying myself and looking forward to tonight.

Thoroughly enjoying yourself indeed. We're trying to sleep just across the way, get Trixie to keep the noise down please Carol.

Xxxxx Griff

Cal54

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2014
Southport, UK
Funster No
MH
Leisuredrive Renoir
Exp
Since 1996
Well Griff (@Popeye), I'm afraid I struggle to control Veronica aka Trixie, she was sober when you saw us but heaven only knows what she will be like tonight after a few wines!! I trust your afternoon nap is in preparation for a wild night in the marquee - and let the wife get the pop up!!! It will complement the new garden furniture!!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
image.jpg
Would look wicked in the awning.............. storing it might be a problem:)

No, don't tell me I have to buy an awning too....:cry:

Last edited:
May 5, 2014
Funster No
MH
Carthago 138
Exp
Since 2006
Well we went with intention of only getting info on Internet abroad but not necessarily buying anything and came back with:

A Waeco compressor cooler (extra fridge capacity for the garage to keep 6 bottles wine and 6tins of tonic water cool- even took wine bottle to stall to check the fit!)
Fiamma awning rafter (after being spooked by the wind on Friday)
Pegging plates to hold down awning legs (after being spooked by the wind on Friday)
Extra pegs for the above
Pair of folding plastic coat hangers Why??? No idea but seemed good idea at the time
Non stick pan
Toilet rolls (ran out of supplies)
Toilet fluid
Bag of lovely liquorice (to keep Mike amused whilst I watched demo of Mrs Ds thermal cooker)
2 wicking sports tops (needed for us non runners to run the Swansea 10k in Sept after being talked into it by friend!!!!!

Thank you so much to Tim (don't know forum name) for helping carry the bags back to MH & for the info he gave us on the internet abroad which we didn't manage to get from the show as ran out of time!!!

We thoroughly enjoyed meeting the funsters and felt very welcome but now need to take on second jobs to pay for it all :D:D

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Well, I must be walking in a bubble cos I aint really seen much rain ... it is sunny all around and a brilliant weekend which saw me buying a road map because the woman in my satnav has lost the plot.

Love the patio set @Popeye

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back