Not a bad spot to spend winter

Aug 14, 2009
Oradour sur Vayres
MH
Rapido V66
Exp
nowhere near long enough
We are parked up at Pedro's in the Algarve and as the pictures show it is nice place to be.
We are just 5 Km from the big Algarve shopping centre, less than 10 Km from the beautiful beach at Gale and just a couple from the bars and restaurants in Paderne------and better yet at 11.00am today it was 26 degreespedros2014 001.JPG pedros2014 004.JPG pedros2014 005.JPG

M

Madwife

Deleted User
It's cold and wet here. So much rain in the past two days that there is now a river running across our road and a lake along the road!

Wish we were there too and hopefully will be down that way in time for Christmas.

Kath

Aug 25, 2007
Ecclefechan
MH
Autocruise Starseeker
Exp
Caravaning since 1974 - Motorhoming since 2003
See your dish is up Alan, what you getting in the way of TV down there this year?

See you all in December :D

OP
laneside
Aug 14, 2009
Oradour sur Vayres
MH
Rapido V66
Exp
nowhere near long enough
See your dish is up Alan, what you getting in the way of TV down there this year?

See you all in December :D
Keith without a sky card not a lot of anything and even with sky card there is no BBC or ITV channels and not all Sky channels so bring your CD's

Oct 8, 2014
Todmorden
MH
Bolero 712
Exp
I'm a newbie well I was!!
Well well, a small world indeed, can't say I know them but wifey has been up for a meal a few times and always has glowing reports

lugnutt

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 9, 2007
wednesbury.westmidlands
MH
autotrail apache
Exp
10 years
We are parked up at Pedro's in the Algarve and as the pictures show it is nice place to be.
We are just 5 Km from the big Algarve shopping centre, less than 10 Km from the beautiful beach at Gale and just a couple from the bars and restaurants in Paderne------and better yet at 11.00am today it was 26 degreesView attachment 46866 View attachment 46868 View attachment 46871
it dont look as packed as last year when i was there how many bouls teams are there ? have you won any pegs yet?

SMC Motorhomes Newark
RoadPro
Johns Cross
Safeguard Motorhome Insurance
Rhino Installs
Friendly professional service from qualified technicians
Free Club Stickers
Dave Newell Leisure Vehicle Services