lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Another lovely day in Flam Norway, we did the Trip on the Flam railway totally stunning 2 hour round trip with a 1 meter climb in every 18meters so from sea level to I think it was 840 meter. On the way up you could see water falls and stunning scenery, at £95 for the 3 of us mind sound a tad expensive but well worth the money and as Sophie has agreed to forfeit her pocket money for a while i should be ok.

After coming back down we sat outside in a more bearable temp than the last few days then went a walk round the harbour where a massive cruise ship is in visiting, I actually thought I'd see some funsters as the ship was a saga holiday.

Went for a nice run while Sophie cooked the BBQ and had a nice cold Kopparberg sitting waiting for me, think she wants her pocket money back, now sitting out side stuffed and lubricated. We leave here tomorrow and plan on taking the snow road over the mountains rather than the tunnel just for the views then its off to Oslo for a couple of days.
Have loads of photos but will post when home to save my data, don't worry Chris I have your ones nice and safe.

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
Sounds like your having a wonderful time , we'd love to go .
Looking forward to seeing the photos on your return, enjoy the rest of your holiday.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back