LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Have not done mine yet,, here are a few the wife took, on our mini trip to Suances.

Seemed a nice tidy little camp site very near to town,, and a few where over nighters seem to park near the light house. (Photo`s of the statue by the parking)

Link Removed

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Thanks Mo. I enjoyed looking at those. The blue was so blue in the sky that it reminded me of the Kodak films when they first came out in colour. Do you remember? The skies always looked a brilliant blue.

Was that you sitting in the cafe with a grin on your face?

OP
OP
old-mo

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Thanks Mo. I enjoyed looking at those. The blue was so blue in the sky that it reminded me of the Kodak films when they first came out in colour. Do you remember? The skies always looked a brilliant blue.

Was that you sitting in the cafe with a grin on your face?

No that was my disabled son "Paul",, he smokes (Not got much to look forwards to in life).. he found it amusing to be able to smoke inside,, but would not light up, said it felt wrong..

I am the handsome bloke sat behind the wheel in the car.(sitting waiting for the remarks from them that have met me). :winky: :Eeek: :ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Mo, Paul looked really happy as though he thoroughly enjoying himself ... good on him.:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back