Free Member
Nov 12, 2007
North Wales in the Hills
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
6 years but caravan owner in past
Hope you all have a great time. Would have loved to have been there but we have set aside this week to do some moving for family.
Have some fun!
Lucille::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
Well it's just gone 8 and I'm up and ready for another day . The funsters won't be as I heard them up partying till the early hours. I don't know what time Nikki rolled in but she is now flat out,even Tara must of been out as she's still crashed out. Any how raining again but that shalt not prevent fun. I might actually get out and have a drink tnight.......

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
Good morning Vietnam! We are here sunny knutsford,the sun is up its warm 22oC and mrs Shiftzz has just gone jogging,

About to go off the gym myself via the scones and jam at jimbo's cafe..

As always Shifzz. Blogster to the mad bad and methodists

Feb 4, 2010
Mid. Glamorgan, S. Wales
Funster No
MH
Motorhutch / Toy Camper
Exp
Since 2010
Maybe !

Roadworks were terrible yesterday, they won't have improved on a Friday.

Yes....me and my big mouth (or should that be "big typing finger"). :Doh:

3:30pm...leave M5 services....not long until M6...there by 5pm as planned
3:35pm...hit traffic jam
...and another...
...and another...
6:15pm...arrive at Knutsford. :Sad:

I hate the M6 :Angry:

Feb 4, 2010
Mid. Glamorgan, S. Wales
Funster No
MH
Motorhutch / Toy Camper
Exp
Since 2010
Look what happened earlier today...the guilty party needn't worry though, I don't think Jim noticed...

...all witnesses are sworn to secrecy....I think. :winky:

Attachments

• STA71138.jpg
    STA71138.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 26

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
I hate the M6 :Angry:

The best part of retiring is probably not having to go on it regularly.

I had a good customer near Aston University. Just occasionally and at the right time I could be home in well under an hour but normally it would be an hour and a half or worse.

These new mods may help but they killed that MW by routing it too close and attracting loads of local traffic. IMHO.

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
No one got wet yesterday, it was a bit blowy but fun all the same. Today is wet, the picture below shows how wet.::bigsmile: (Dave- Snowbirds chair)

Just getting ready to cook 200 rashers of bacon for the Funsters breakfast, looking forward to another good day. Have fun wherever you are, its only water::bigsmile:

wetchair.jpg

Hayleylulu

Banned
Feb 17, 2008
Full timing in the van
Funster No
MH
Fiat decato
Exp
8years
No one got wet yesterday, it was a bit blowy but fun all the same. Today is wet, the picture below shows how wet.::bigsmile: (Dave- Snowbirds chair)

Just getting ready to cook 200 rashers of bacon for the Funsters breakfast, looking forward to another good day. Have fun wherever you are, its only water::bigsmile:

wetchair.jpg

it looks like he had to much beer and did not make it to the loo:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Family Guy

Free Member
Nov 20, 2007
runcorn
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
since 2001
thanks

a big thanks to jim and sian
for all the effort for making it an enjoyable weekend left fed and watered never even noticed it was raining felt guilty not staying to help take down the marquee offered to leave kids with haggers to help jim and he could drop them off after :thumb:Switzerland cracking time looking forward to the next one:thumb:

rav4girly

Free Member
Aug 26, 2009
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Moncayo
Exp
July 09
Hey Jim and All,

Sorry we didn't get a chance to drop by again and have a proper chat. We came home this morning although we were booked till tomorrow as Steve isn't feeling too well. You all looked like you were certainly having fun. Thanks so much for our badges etc. We will keep them and we'll make sure we're booked in with the funsters for next time. ( We're still only getting the hang of things) :Doh:

drago35uk

Free Member
Aug 25, 2009
Newhey
Funster No
MH
Carthago
Exp
Had a great weekend - thanks to everyone for making us feel welcome. Loved the badges - what a great idea to get to know everyone!!

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
knutsford

hi there just got back from the northern motorhome show.had a good weekend,weather a bit naff.topped up on a few bits and bobs from the trade area:Eeek:just like to say thanks to jim and sian for welcoming us even though we were pitched next door with the arve:RollEyes:jim held me at gunpoint while i hoisted a MHF flag whilst in the arve section:winky:good weekend was had by all,shame about john RR:Sad:regartds brian jo & josh:thumb:

aba

Free Member
Oct 27, 2009
yorkshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
dec 2009
i would like to thank Jim for the offer of bacon butties and for allowing me to pay my subs in person.
looks like everyone had a good time.
i am looking forward to joining up on a meet sometime in the future when work doesn't interfere with a stop over or 3.
hope everyone bought what they wanted:thumb: unlike me who couldn't find what i wanted so i bought something i didn't really need but at the price it was i couldn't resist. :Doh:

once again :thanks2: Jim :thumb:

Ash

Trader - Service & Repairs
LIFE MEMBER
Sep 22, 2007
Chapel st Leonard's. Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
A massive thanks to Jim & sian for a lovely weekend , regardless to the rain in the evening we still all had fun in the beer tent , Bacon butties were lovely just what we needed before we set off home ( even tho Lynn didnt want to leave :Sad: ) , unfortunatly some of us do have work tho :Wink
See all you Funsters reel soon ....

Ash & Lynn :thumb::thumb:

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
i would like to thank Jim for the offer of bacon butties and for allowing me to pay my subs in person.
looks like everyone had a good time.
i am looking forward to joining up on a meet sometime in the future when work doesn't interfere with a stop over or 3.
hope everyone bought what they wanted:thumb: unlike me who couldn't find what i wanted so i bought something i didn't really need but at the price it was i couldn't resist. :Doh:

once again :thanks2: Jim :thumb:

Are you sure you weren't pressurised into paying,:winky: Because I know Jim doesn't like cash.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Glad you all had a good meet, wish we could have been there.:cry: But we have just been away and have lots to do and we will be off again mid August for 9 weeks.:RollEyes:::bigsmile: Bob.

Attachments

• 29925-Clipart-Illustration-Of-A-Scrawny-And-Anxious-Rabbit-Wringing-A-Groundhogs-Neck-After-Emer.jpg
    29925-Clipart-Illustration-Of-A-Scrawny-And-Anxious-Rabbit-Wringing-A-Groundhogs-Neck-After-Emer.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 16

BobProperty

Free Member
May 20, 2010
Stockport
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2010
A big thank you to Jim and Sian, particularly for the bacon butties on Sunday morning. Charlotte now wants to be team badge maker for MHF.
Great to meet everyone and put faces to names. :thumb:

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
Now back from a wet and windy Cheshire Showground, thanks to all for making it a tipical friendly funster meet.

Who cares what the weather is doing when amongst funsters. It was nice meeting new funsters as well as those we had met before.

Thanks to Jim and Sian for the cakes on Saturday and the bacon butties on Sunday.

So glad my awning stayed put on the thursday night gales

May 6, 2010
Doncaster
Funster No
MH
Exp
April 2010
Hi
Just wanted to say thanks to all who said hello and made us welcome at our first ever Funster meet and motorhome show :thumb:
Thanks to those that offered advice and answered plenty of newbie questions
Hope to make it to another one soon :Smile:

Dave Amanda & Jax

ehuplad

Free Member
Feb 9, 2009
North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Hobby 600
Exp
Would also like to add our thanks the Sian and Jim, As always top class hospitallity, the biggest problem with the Fun meets is having to come home, see you all soon i hope.

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
Well, a Massive thank-you to everyone, I have arrived home safely this am in preparation to go and pay your pensions for those that are left there ::bigsmile:

A really good meet despite the bad weather.

We very nearly parted with 57000 for the Burstner 821, but after much toeing and throwing backed out as we were just too scared. We have opted to keep the Adria for a little longer and make some changes to her including having the bed re-foamed and upholstered at careavan.
so till the next show it should be fine :Blush: :Doh:

anyhow, had a great night last night with the funsters when we went to the entertainment, there's life in some of the old lot yet. :winky: :winky: however us youngsters opted for the more sedate life and enjoyed watching.

however, I was then kid-napped by the pitstops whom dragged me kicking and screaming in to there van pinned me down and poured whiskey in to me untill gone 1-30 am. I felt the worse for it in the morning but, I have survived , so :wub:

anyhow, im sure there's lots of nice photos on Jim's camera :moon: that will go on the forum soon ::bigsmile: :winky:

anyhow,

off to work,
enjoy life,,,
happy days.:thumb:

Janine

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
A little bit left of Middle England
Funster No
MH
2006 A/S Nuevo
Exp
since 1988
Wow Wow Wow - was that a great weekend, or what???

Thanks Jim & Sian for the butties and cakes etc etc.

and how good were those entertainers last night? Best show I've seen in years.

Even Haganap was singing along - and in tune, I might add...or perhaps I'd had too much beer...:ROFLMAO:

The doggies and I made lots of lovely new friends too :Smile:

peter marshall

Free Member
Mar 5, 2009
Cleveleys,Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Low Line
Exp
9 Years
hI Jim and Sian
Thanks for a nice welcome and weekend, lovely bacon butties, hope to see you all soon,:thumb: pete and lynn :thumb::thumb:

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
A big thank you to Jim & Sian for such a friendly fun meet, together with the cakes and bacon butties a great week end. Carol & Eddie.

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Jim and Sian, Thank you very much. And Neil (Dobloman) really really grateful to you for making the weekend special and for the walk round Tatton Park.

Jim I have sent you a pm. Sorry. Joy

PenelopePitstop

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 3, 2007
Royston Vasey and beyond!
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 1999
anyhow, had a great night last night with the funsters when we went to the entertainment, there's life in some of the old lot yet. :winky: :winky: however us youngsters opted for the more sedate life and enjoyed watching.

however, I was then kid-napped by the pitstops whom dragged me kicking and screaming in to there van pinned me down and poured whiskey in to me untill gone 1-30 am. I felt the worse for it in the morning but, I have survived , so :wub:

You cheeky so and so!!! :shout: You forced your way into our van and then demanded whisky! :Angry: How dare you steal pensioners' whisky!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back