Free Member
Jul 1, 2016
Manchester, UK
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013
Spent just over a week in northern Poland and it is nothing like we expected. Lots of beautiful countryside, 100's of lakes and interesting architecture. We've done a mixture of wild camping and campsites. The campsites we've been on are excellent, well maintained and cost around £8 per night for all services. We even stay at Wolfs Lair overnight for only £4. Highlight though an unexpected organ concert at small church. Main roads are fine and the minor ones are a little bumpy but nothing to denture shattering.

image.jpeg

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
The beaches up in the north are beautiful with many campsites. Its about 12 years since I was up there and I would imagine the roads have improved a lot in that time. The concrete motorway from Berlin to Szczecin had not been repaired since Adolf built it and it was impossible to travel more than 10MPH. A great country to visit with a motorhome and cheap as chips.

jumartoo

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 19, 2015
Alhama de Murcia, Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Since 1994
We should be there next week, trekking in the Tatras. Postponed now until next June.

Not been following your blog regularly due to our limited internet but will catch up soon.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
east germany .poland , cz , in fact all the eastern countries are fantastic .
the people friendly . etc.
you do have to remember we were lied to for years about how bad it was there .
i have friends that live there and it certainly wasnt like we were told .
have fun and a great adventure there . makes the rest of northern europe all most seem boring .

BreweryDave

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2011
Alvor, Algarve
Funster No
MH
None now!
Exp
Don't they provide you with a free pitch, give you money to spend on beer, and send some back to the uk to help with your other bills???

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 5, 2012
Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Carado T132
Exp
5 years, feel free to ask me about the Carado!!
Your dentures don't shatter on Polish roads as much as the EU has pumped billions into rebuilding them. Unlike Scottish roads which need billions to repair them, cmon Brexit do your stuff.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back